From PA

bigpaul

No... your not on here too are ya! Damn, I can't run away from ya!

HAHAHAHA

Welcome dude... did ya get that NSR yet??

HAHAHAHAHA, someone got to keep you inline on here!! :D

No not yet... I'm still waiting for my income tax check to come in so I can get it...

Also, shouldn't you be sitting around the table in the station talking about those "BIG FIRES THAT YOU DON'T GET, AND PRETENDING ON HOW TO PUT THEM OUT"!!! :thefinger:

Yeah Paul... I'll get right to that, after I soak up in our hot tub, make some popcorn in our move theater popcorn maker, and grab a multi flavored sno-cone out of our sno-cone machine... :thefinger::bigfinger::metal:

BTW, didn't you tell me that you don't go on fires... umm... maybe you should sit at that table before I do! :banana: Go put a band-aid on someone and kart them to their doctors appt. :badgerrock:

Yeah Paul... I'll get right to that, after I soak up in our hot tub, make some popcorn in our move theater popcorn maker, and grab a multi flavored sno-cone out of our sno-cone machine... :thefinger::bigfinger::metal:

BTW, didn't you tell me that you don't go on fires... umm... maybe you should sit at that table before I do! :banana: Go put a band-aid on someone and kart them to their doctors appt. :badgerrock:

WOW, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats a great comeback!!!!!

Paul - 0

Brain - 1 (and more then likely alot more)