Random items for sale

f4isvt

Been doing some house/garage/shed cleaning and have come across a few things I have no use for make offers on any or all of it. I have a few items left over from my lost xd9 I have the case, 1 clip, holster, speed loader and lock. I have a samsung digimax s600 digital camera works great no sd card. Sony dvd player with remote model number dvpns425p. Make offers on any of it shits just laying around.

Edited by f4isvt

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to say that if you knew about where it is located, I'd go out with you sometime and we could try to find it with my metal detector.

How did you lose it? Did it fall out of a bag or what? I usually either have my gun in a holster or I don't take it that far from my bag.

oh snaps someone with a metal detector. I have been trying to find more to borrow for a long time. It was holstered not really sure what happened but long story short, my 4 wheeler was out of gas so me and my buddy rode two up to the cabin to get the gas can on the way saw a fox in the field slammed the brakes jumped off and took a shot. ended up hitting it from about 50 yards but we could see it suffering so we ran over to end its misery and whoops lost gun. I have it narrowed down to about a 100x100 foot area but thats for me to know.