Lets talk ls1, turbos and capabilities

BDHG940

You have enough boost, PICK ME PICK ME. ;)

Problem for most right now is that I would need the car for maybe a couple months, it could/would come back turbocharged depending on what we decide on. Before I throw out that option, I still need to call Anthony, I have just been slammed these past two days as he wanted to discuss this.

I dont want to have to buy a car to do the mockup but im getting pretty close to just having to do it in order to get the kit in production.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to turbo my TA for under 2 grand...

Im going to do all I can in order to have it come in right under that mark. We will see what happens but hopefully within maybe 4-5 weeks I can get some numbers put down. All depends on if I find a car to mockup on or if I have to track down one to buy in order to mock up around

a friend of mine is a procharger dealer. ive talked to him about getting a procharger for my ls1 and he garauntees me 800 horse. he said they put this kit on a stock 99ss and made just over 800 horse. dont know how long it lasted but was supposed to be on pump gas. but, his kit was pretty expensive. i like the fact that you are building a kit for under, or right at 2000.00 dollars. just dont know if i would like a turbo over supercharger. if you still havent found a car, maybe we can talk about the use of mine.

a friend of mine is a procharger dealer. ive talked to him about getting a procharger for my ls1 and he garauntees me 800 horse. he said they put this kit on a stock 99ss and made just over 800 horse. dont know how long it lasted but was supposed to be on pump gas. but, his kit was pretty expensive. i like the fact that you are building a kit for under, or right at 2000.00 dollars. just dont know if i would like a turbo over supercharger. if you still havent found a car, maybe we can talk about the use of mine.

Ummm what procharger did they bolt on a car, and make 800 hp? On a stock bottem end...

Smells fishy

-Brandon

I have this ocean front property in AZ that I need to talk to you about. $2000 for 2.5acre 4 bedroom house.

Call me: 867-5309

Problem for most right now is that I would need the car for maybe a couple months, it could/would come back turbocharged depending on what we decide on. Before I throw out that option, I still need to call Anthony, I have just been slammed these past two days as he wanted to discuss this.

I dont want to have to buy a car to do the mockup but im getting pretty close to just having to do it in order to get the kit in production.

I don't drive my car ever, ask anyone that knows me. ~13k miles since new in 2002 so you'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner and easy to disassemble car than mine. It is currently garaged for the winter since I have a company van to drive as my primary vehicle.

If Ant's car doesn't pan out, let me know via PM and I can get you my phone number or whatever.

I have this ocean front property in AZ that I need to talk to you about. $2000 for 2.5acre 4 bedroom house.

Call me: 867-5309

Jones, you're a fucking liar. I called that number and some bitch named jenny answered. She's never heard of you. :D

Good luck man, and your mod stuff looks killer. i'm still going to get with you in the next yr or so, i wanna turbo the GT so bad...

I guess it all depends, if I go pick up a car, I will push it to see what it takes to reach the 600 wheel mark on a stock h/c/i as it sounds like it can be done. Im new to the ls motor stuff and always been in the 4.6 and 5.0 cars. I have done decent with them and think I can spread to do the same on the ls motor applications as well.

If I was to build on a customer car, I would just go to where they feel comfortable. Prior to beginning I would make sure its going to be ok to at least go to the 500-525rwhp mark to start getting an idea of the way the kits going to work and make power. From the time I would get the car, I would say around 2 months really is what I would need a car for in order to mock up, test fit preproduction parts, hopefully not have to tweak that and wait for a new sample, tuning, and a few street miles(Im fine with a customer doing this part and just getting info back to me).

Right now I have worked with Brian on tuning for the Ford stuff and talked with him some now on the lsx tuning so unless the customer wanted it done elsewhere, I would plan on taking it to Brian for the tuning and dyno time. I know I havent really gotten back with anyone but Ill make calls tomorrow