Back

90_EAGLE_TALON

BACK THE FUCK UP DID YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE BACK O MY GOD YOU'RE SO AWESOME THANKS FOR MAKING THIS IN THE CORRECT SECTION.

the only thing gayer than a goodbye thread is an I'm back thread.

no one noticed you left, no one cares that you're back. die in a fire.

edit: jk i love you man (no homo)

edit2: who are you?

how does you know?

Trust me,I know. You will never feel so sick to your stomach and ready to puke so instantly.Im going to live with guilt for the rest of my life for some stupid shit I said on the internet. I honestly feel so bad I dont think i can be a part of CR anymore,I feel like I fucked up that bad.

• Downvote 1

I honestly feel so bad I dont think i can be a part of CR anymore' date='I feel like I fucked up that bad.[/quote']

You didn't. Stop beating yourself up man.

Sorry to derail this thread guy who was here, then left, and now triumphantly returns.

Trust me' date='I know. You will never feel so sick to your stomach and ready to puke so instantly.Im going to live with guilt for the rest of my life for some stupid shit I said on the internet. I honestly feel so bad I dont think i can be a part of CR anymore,I feel like I fucked up that bad.[/quote']

if you're talking about the brother CR just lost, I'm there with you. our arguments were well publicized, and sadly things unfolded the way i said they would. i know what you mean, you never want to be right in a situation so wrong. i never knew the guy personally but its a horrible thing riding my conscience right now.

Trust me' date='I know. You will never feel so sick to your stomach and ready to puke so instantly.Im going to live with guilt for the rest of my life for some stupid shit I said on the internet. I honestly feel so bad I dont think i can be a part of CR anymore,I feel like I fucked up that bad.[/quote']

don't beat yourself up about it you will get thru it

Im back after quite a while. I now live in Barlow Ohio. My name is Derek and I am currently looking for my next project car.

Hi, my name is Sean. I just tried White Castle's breakfast for the FIRST TIME this week, it was super!