yeah, new

oh8sti

Hey, im new to CR. I met some guys (didnt catch their names) at Seven Eleven on campus. There was a yellow Vette and a few mustangs, the usual. Thought id join up.

Currently driving a 2008 Aspen White STi.....some mods, nothing crazy..... Got a 1978 Honda CB750F supersport cafe racer that should be done as soon as i get the motor in it. Occasionally an 07 A8L and some others. Some other rides i might be ridin shot gun in would be Corbin's Smart Car hahaha

I'll post pics sometime when i get the camera out.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

fail

wanna get walked by a neon? sign up for the trails drag rental on april 24th...an get some pics scoobie

:gtfo:

nows not the time dumbass

yeah, i greeted myself, thus granting me 2 posts.... boosting my own rep. Possibly a failure......no, complete failure, but valiant attempt at finding a "loophole" in this system. Oh and i dont want to get "walked on" by your car.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Removed
yeah, i greeted myself, thus granting me 2 posts.... boosting my own rep. Possibly a failure......no, complete failure, but valiant attempt at finding a "loophole" in this system. Oh and i dont want to get "walked on" by your car.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/funny%20shit/retard.jpg

Hey man, I was one of the guys out at Seven Eleven. Car looked good, sounded pretty good too. Stick around, it's not easy getting on the boards but have patience.

Thanks man. Honestly i never really join stuff like this cause i know im gonna get flammed for having an STi. Everyone and their grandma wants a shot at a modded STi for some reason. i just dont have any interest in that side, i just like the part where i see cool cars. I am tryin to add pics of it and the bike and my other cars but it seems to be hard to do it with a mac. I'll do it tomorrow with photobucket.

Thanks man. Honestly i never really join stuff like this cause i know im gonna get flammed for have an STi. Everyone and their grandma wants a shot at a modded STi for some reason. i just dont have any interest in that side, i just like the part where i see cool cars. I am tryin to add pics of it and the bike and my other cars but it seems to be hard to do it with a mac. I'll do it tomorrow with photobucket.

I didnt realize you had an STI. Wanna race?

problem... Macs dont have a right click. i'll just have to set up that photo bucket deal tomorrow.

Wow just wow.

Stop using a mac now. You have no idea what you are doing.

Unless of course that was a joke post and I missed the sarcasm.