Bike stuff, riding gear.

Mattsn2o281

So with my boys on the way, i've decided to hold off on getting back on a bike till they are older. Jacket and boots i got new in 06/07, and the helmet i got in 07.

kbc urban assult helmet, great shape, has one small spot on the side where i got pissed and tossed it in the grass, you can barely see it. size is xl, $90. comes with clear, tinted, and mirrored shields. i only wore this like 5 times, so its like new.

diadora race boots, black and red. very comfy, size 48, or 12/13 in us. i wear a 13 and these fit great, actually way better then my A*'s did. toe sliders are scuffed, but overall good shape. $75

Icon neo daytona leather jacket, black and white with all the patches. in great condition, just needs cleaned. size 54. i have the liner, but i'm not real sure where all the ce armor is. may or may not have to pick up a new set.

i paid $512 for this thing at pony when it was new, i'll say $200ish obo.

few misc parts and such.

clutch, and both throt cables for 01-04 gixxer 6. new. motion pro. i cant remember what i paid, so $50 for all 3, or $20 per.

03 gixxer 6 swingarm, nothing special. $50

03 gixxer 6 rear shock and spring, again, nothing special. $50

01 gixxer 1k headset and triple tree. for all you guys that want to swap in a

1k front on your 01-04 600, here ya go. $50.

i may come off of a yosh rs3 slipon for 05-06 1k if anyone is interested. perfect shape, fully polished. $150

i have a few other small things i'll add later. as usual, if ya would like pics of anything, just ask.

Oh, and if someone could possibly metion this on O/R, i'd appreciate it. i don't have enough posts yet.

Thanks.

Edited by Bentley
Dropped some prices due to me not knowing what stuff is worth... :D