New Dude **Added Pictures!**

burken

thanks sinister. I will get some more pictures up in the next few days and I would love to make it out to some meets. I love driving the car. Hopefully meet up with more sti guys as well.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what your right... im calling out people to race on COLUMBUS RACING.... gezzz i must be on the wrong web site for that type of talk... :gtfo: an fix your pos an then come back an talk

Well we all know this im just saying try and be a lil different for a damn change!!

I say settle it with a race.

When its fixxed im def gonna race is candyass!! :D

:whistle:

Very true on what u did there!!

Well thats pretty lame. You have a cute evo and you are more than inviting. Haha. Ah well I am sure I will see most in april. How does admission and everything work for that? Is it actually worth going to?

Welcome, nice Suby. If you want to get it dirty, I can hook you up. ;) I also recommend you check out IWSTI.com if you haven't already.

As for the MadDad Whisper, get it. I have it on my STI and the sound is excellent. You won't hear another exhaust like it.

Welcome, nice Suby. If you want to get it dirty, I can hook you up. ;) I also recommend you check out IWSTI.com if you haven't already.

As for the MadDad Whisper, get it. I have it on my STI and the sound is excellent. You won't hear another exhaust like it.

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I have been on iwsti for some time now. I love that site. a lot of good info. Yeah I plan on getting the cobb ap in the next week or so and then I will pick that up soon after. I have been trying to find someone to trade my 06-07 taillights with on iwsti for so long. Let me know if you know anyone. I love the 04-05. Esp since mine is an 05 and its white

Thanks for the advice. Yeah I have been on iwsti for some time now. I love that site. a lot of good info. Yeah I plan on getting the cobb ap in the next week or so and then I will pick that up soon after. I have been trying to find someone to trade my 06-07 taillights with on iwsti for so long. Let me know if you know anyone. I love the 04-05. Esp since mine is an 05 and its white

Problem is that the 04/05 guys like their taillights just as much as you do. :D Have you see what LightWerks can do for your tails?

Problem is that the 04/05 guys like their taillights just as much as you do. :D Have you see what LightWerks can do for your tails?

Yeah I was thinking about doing that but it might be a little much on the looks for me. I really just love the stock look of the sti. Wouldnt mind some volk wheels down the road but right now i am just thinking about making it faster.:D

burken, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I just keep getting that

Welcome aboard are you on clevelandracing? Might want to check that out as well. Whats up with the pics youve promised us all?!

Busy with work and school. I promise I will get to it by mid week. Its 100 percent stock so dont get too pumped. Well besides the clutch because the last owned toasted it for me:asshole:

Oh and yes I am on cleveland racing. I am on there with the same name as well.

• Upvote 1