It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

McLovin

No thats why you haven't told your rents about the two times you have laid yours down. Don't project your fears onto my misfortune.

Well that's cause I don't want them to worry about me more than they already do, which would be a little inevitable if I were to say ooooohhh TOTAL my motorcycle... :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i was lappin a 1000cc novice in turn 10b and he decided to go to the pits.... hit bars at about 115 and got tossed off the bike. broke both ends of my Talus in my ankle, along with my calcaneous, and another small fracture. bike kept it's wheels and t-boned the guardrail, supposedly it shot 15ft up into the air as the frame got snapped... the boots saved my ligaments, bones breaking is much better than ligaments/tendons. ended up with a screw through my ankle... but i'm all good and can still dunk a basketball. doc said those boots saved my whole foot, the way i landed would've totally ripped my entire foot off in a shoe, and would've torn my achilles and other soft tissue in my old Oxtars. Pumas are the BOMB