It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

McLovin

Since Casper closed the thread as I was making my tribute...I'll start my own thread...

something like this...

Picture043.jpg

Picture036.jpg

:missing: ...poor bike! She sure was purdy for a GSXR. We should have dug a 9ft hole and laid her to rest, right where she stopped at the bottom of the hill. R.I.P. 2007 GSXR1000 w/ a loud racefit growler exhaust...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b3mftcV0dY

SSPX0096.jpg

P1020287.JPG

P1020658.JPG

P1020623.JPG

SSPX0133.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn it McLovin you know I'm sensitive when it comes to my recent loss!!! :( Not a night goes by that the last few seconds before losing conciseness flash before my eyes. And to think the last thought going thru my head was "oh fuck... wait what shoes do I have on?":lol:

Thanks again to everyone that helped me out.

ill add to the sadness.

Picture042.jpg

Picture049.jpg

The mirrors make the bike look so sad :( ... ohhh and the pile of plastic!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BA6fFGMjI

Damn it McLovin you know I'm sensitive when it comes to my recent loss!!! :( Not a night goes by that the last few seconds before losing conciseness flash before my eyes. And to think the last thought going thru my head was "oh fuck... wait what shoes do I have on?":lol:

Thanks again to everyone that helped me out.

...and then your after thought...hell, you even said it out loud, "My parents are going to kill me!" :lol:

...and then your after thought...hell, you even said it out loud, "My parents are going to kill me!" :lol:

Yeah yeah... Its like I told Whodey, I think I hit my head so hard I thought I was 16 again when I put a ding in my car.

At least when I wreck a bike, I wreck it. I don't just wash the front end out in a parking lot and let it drag me under a fence. :lol:

Besides wasn't my fault I didn't have any brakes.

Edited by nochknstrps

Yeah yeah... Its like I told Whodey, I think I hit my head so hard I thought I was 16 again when I put a ding in my car.

At least when I wreck a bike, I wreck it. I don't just wash the front end out in a parking lot and let it drag me under a fence. :lol:

Oh the memories of columbus. Hope you're keeping that thing in one piece. Next I'll be hearing you dropped it cuz you forgot to put the kickstand all the way down.

Dear Mr. Post Editor,

Yeah, then I got it painted and ran it into a bail of hay in Coshocton after you wrecked. Then I road it to the deal's gap area for even more twisties, while you were still w/o a motorcycle...Get Off Me!

Oh the memories of columbus. Hope you're keeping that thing in one piece. Next I'll be hearing you dropped it cuz you forgot to put the kickstand all the way down.

Nah, I've done that too...more like the kickstand wasn't all the way down. :dunno:

I'm glad you can join the party KY22...how's the carbon fiber work coming??