It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

McLovin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's still alive and an asshole...so I'd say he made it out okay.

I may be a Dick but I'm no asshole.

Anyone know if Nochknstrps still has that Growler? I have been looking for one at a decent price.

I knew McLovin or Shitty would chime in on this one. Nope not for sale, sorry man. Before you go to that custom shop check this out...

http://gixxernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4824 half way down the page hammy says "Racefit has a "full system" for the 01-05 600/750. It's a stock 1000 header that has been modified to fit a Growler."

ask hammy anything you want to know in that forum.

I may be a Dick but I'm no asshole.

You say tuh-mah-toh...I say tuh-mey-toh. :rolleyes:

I knew McLovin or Shitty would chime in on this one. Nope not for sale, sorry man.

Ya damn right, that beech is busted! KBB quoted nochkntrps growler at sentimental value...

Junkyard+009.jpg

that was a beatitful bike.. when i got to the top of the hill i was thinking in my head.. i think we are missing someone.. and what do you know.. the GSXR.. R.I.P. sorry blake..:(

I still got this total recall from that day, when I came around that corner. A few bikes behind me, but not far behind a couple of guys ahead of me. And right around that curve, I see two guys sitting on the right side stopped, looking back over their left shoulders. And they weren't the Hell looking at me. "Oh crap". I knew what that meant. Slam on the brakes and pull over, and start looking off the road somewhere. I think an "Airborne" badge was earned on that one.