It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

McLovin

Because Coschocton is nothing but gravel and blind corners, retarded if you ask me.

I would not go that far, but it's arguably about the best we got here in Ohio...Adam took us on some sub-par roads the day schmuckingham met him out there and in Adam's defense I believe he said that he wanted to try some roads he has never been on. So there are plenty of good roads in the Coshocton area we just didn't ride any that day other than 541, which we rode in to Coshocton. Hell, the day nochknstrps went down we hit nonstop good shit alllllll day!

Edited by McLovin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not go that far, but it's arguably about the best we got here in Ohio...Adam took us on some sub-par roads the day schmuckingham met him out there and in Adam's defense I believe he said that he wanted to try some roads he has never been on. So there are plenty of good roads in the Coshocton area we just didn't ride any that day other than 541, which we rode in to Coshocton. Hell, the day nochknstrps went down we hit nonstop good shit alllllll day!

yes there are some road with gravel and such.. but the majority of the roads are pretty clear.. the roads that we took when smuck came down were not the best roads i give him that.. maybe next time you come down we will ride some more of the better roads;)

Well that may be true but there were other factors that I didnt like but to each his own.

Well that may be true but there were other factors that I didnt like but to each his own.

...what, riding your motorcycle? :confused:

I'm just saying it's not what your makin it out to be. I've rode all over Ohio and compared to the greater Columbus area, its the best we got...

It's hard enough to get half of you jokers on OR.net to go to Coshocton...let alone get y'all to ride some good shit outside of Ohio. :rolleyes:

Edited by McLovin

Other than dodging piles of Amish horse droppings the ride went well until the wreck. Sorry for the bike but glad Blake was up and about.

I am looking forward to the next ride out that way......

The roads are better out there than the ones around here.

I'm just saying it's not what your makin it out to be. I've rode all over Ohio and compared to the greater Columbus area, its the best we got...

It's hard enough to get half of you jokers on OR.net to go to Coshocton...let alone get y'all to ride some good shit outside of Ohio. :rolleyes:

or get a joker named elliot to go to the track... or seth or rodney or spook for that matter hahaha

or get a joker named elliot to go to the track... or seth or rodney or spook for that matter hahaha

Your ass goes to the track ONE time...lol. I believe I was at the track that day tho...hopefully next time you'll get to hear the sweet sweet sound of the LeoVince on the track...

:dj:

I like riding my bike and I am not hard to get to go anywhere man as long as I am not working.

Well it may be Ohio's best but its still not that great, Mid O is much more fun ( at least in a car as far as I know)

I like riding my bike and I am not hard to get to go anywhere man as long as I am not working.

Well it may be Ohio's best but its still not that great, Mid O is much more fun ( at least in a car as far as I know)

I would like to add...the ride back to columbus from Mid O......

Was very SLOW ride home......170+

Uhhhh huh, that's what they all say...

Echo...echo...I didn't say it was great...great would be the roads in VA, TN, NC and all the other places that are not close.

LOL soooo you're comparing a track to the street...well, when we can just ride up to Mid O and ride around that beech for free I'll accept your comparison...

quoted for truth

i look at it this way...the curse on 658 will either go away this year or be even worse than ever before...because i now have a 658 sign in my garage to commemorate(sp) all of the fallen riders.

well lets hope it doesnt try to take some kinda revenge....

Your ass goes to the track ONE time...lol. I believe I was at the track that day tho...hopefully next time you'll get to hear the sweet sweet sound of the LeoVince on the track...

:dj:

haha and that one time was great besides that slip in the key hole exit :eek:

and yes u were there and i thank u for coming buddy! and u better be there with me this year!!!!! i cant wait!! and seth u better be there too!!!!