It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

McLovin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sticking to the story those were all reasonable passes, with a dotted line and below the speed limit. I defiantly don't remember getting squirrely passes any harleys either :slap:

fuckers shoulda got ver we played ncie for miles! and they wouldnt let us around their 20 mph asses.:rolleyes:

I'm back bitches, I missed out on a lot the past two days. Been in Ky with no power or water.

Yeah Ron I'd have to say that was the best ride all summer, even with my wreck and all... Well its the 2nd best. Nothing beats the sprint to Myrtle Beach and Back with shitty and mc lovin.

i didnt know ky had power or water to begin with. :fruit:

Yeah over half a million people with out untilities. I felt like I was in the stone age. No power, water, or cell phone. We were kicked out of our hotel and had to go back to lexington 2 hours away just for a place to stay the the county turned the water off.

So 4DaiVi it seems you gave a shitty tour of your hometown and some people just don't care for the curves. I bet if the roads were straight you wouldn't hear any complaints.

So 4DaiVi it seems you gave a shitty tour of your hometown and some people just don't care for the curves. I bet if the roads were straight you wouldn't hear any complaints.

ppl would still complain, cuz i'd have a nitrious powered busa baby lower flat to the ground with a jet engine and a turbo charger on in buzzing past ppl at mach 5 :eek:!!!

gotta take the good with the bad i guess

on a side note where u at in ky? if i get laid off i wanna move away. and i want some where nice but i need a job where everthat is. i got some friends in ky and thought bout going down there. thoughts?????

Boo Ky!!!! I hate it. I have to go down there cause my company has a branch in Lexington and occasionally have a project or two somewhere in the hills. If you're going to move south might as well head down to Tenn. or further. If I had to pick it would be the carloinas or florida. Carolinas have the moutains and the beaches. If you go to florida you'll be a track junkie for sure.

on a side note where u at in ky? if i get laid off i wanna move away. and i want some where nice but i need a job where everthat is. i got some friends in ky and thought bout going down there. thoughts?????

I'd look into GA...heard there is some good riding down there and you also have some good tracks near by, too. As for the weather, well its not as shitty as OHIO!! :mad:

i dont think you will have to worry about getting laid off
what makes you think you might get laid off parks?

not so much laid off but bumped out. depending on where road deputies bump around to if one goes into dispatch, the dispatcher will bump me out. which leads me to playing xbox 24/7 when not riding the bike (come on warm weather) or the snowboard (hurry up and get here damn it)

well the thing is, if they do lay off the road men, you are ahead of 3 already and i know that they cant bump the dispatchers because they all been there longer than the road deputy's. ur good trust me.

its not the lay offs that will get me. if keller bumps to dispatch after the prgo stuff is over with. lawerence will get bumped out and into the jail which will bump me out to the unemployment line