Pure Win

Alex L.

Looks boring to me :/

You think riding in a sweet buggy, accelerating up an inclined sand dune faster then your car could on flat ground with a tail wind would be boring?

Not trying to be a dick in the least bit, but seriously? Rail buggy's are bad ass. Up, down, dirt, sand, there is nothing boring about driving or riding in one of those.

You think riding in a sweet buggy, accelerating up an inclined sand dune faster then your car could on flat ground with a tail wind would be boring?

Not trying to be a dick in the least bit, but seriously? Rail buggy's are bad ass. Up, down, dirt, sand, there is nothing boring about driving or riding in one of those.

Driving a sand rail up a hill.. boring.

Driving a sand rail out in the desert in general.. win.

Not offended, but funny you mention my car being slow when that has nothing to do with it. You can have the slowest piece of shit car and enjoy every second of it.

Guest tbutera2112
Driving a sand rail up a hill.. boring.

Driving a sand rail out in the desert in general.. win.

Not offended, but funny you mention my car being slow when that has nothing to do with it. You can have the slowest piece of shit car and enjoy every second of it.

:confused: how?

:confused: how?

Are you kidding? I had a beater 1984 rabbit diesel that I use to LOVE to drive much more than any other car ive ever had and that was by far the cheapest car ive ever owned.

Still regret selling it actually. Its fun to drive a car and not give a shit what happens to it.

Why go to Dubai? There are hill climbs all over the place. And usually on much rougher (and more exciting) hills than a sand dune. Think 1000+hp AWD tube-frame "jeeps" going over terrain that would be rough as hell horizontally, but instead is nearly vertical. Ending with a launch about 10+ feet in the air at the very top. Then take a moment and realize that there are crazies out there that will do that on a motorcycle too!

Compared to the hillclimbs I've seen, the Dubai vid was slow and boring.