Night cruise/BS session for Kenny: Saturday at 8pm

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to DTM late and had to "moderately" speed and I never caught up. Until Anthonys blue formula got a flat.

Yes, how fun that flat tire was.....:rolleyes:

Thanks again ND2RACE for your help changing the tire. And thanks to the guys that stopped to help us out and loan us their spare tire. Much appreciated.:cool:

Dang, wish I could have been able to make this but had to work all day.

It's amazing to see how people can come together in others time of need, especially people who did not even know Kenny.

Sorry to all of you who lost a close friend. Hope the cruise went well and safe.

Yes, how fun that flat tire was.....:rolleyes:

Thanks again ND2RACE for your help changing the tire. And thanks to the guys that stopped to help us out and loan us their spare tire. Much appreciated.:cool:

the luck is just not strong with that one. time to sell....

Guest Removed
Hope everything went well, wish i coulda had the mustang done in time for this.

well if you would have just dropped it off here, it would have been you lazy ass!:p

the luck is just not strong with that one. time to sell....
worked on by one of your gm trained mechinneck:p

yes good turn out...little less organized then it should have been.

It's only cause I was riding in it.

BTW I am so horrible with names but I can't remeber who Brandon was riding with, thanks alot you saved the day. :cool:

Hey no worries, I saw a fellow F-body in danger and had to do my part haha. It was a good time, you missed out on Gearhead's standup act with the ricers at Polaris though...his material was classic haha.

Hey no worries, I saw a fellow F-body in danger and had to do my part haha. It was a good time, you missed out on Gearhead's standup act with the ricers at Polaris though...his material was classic haha.

Haha! That shit was great. "TEAM OUTPUT!!!"

I was impressed with the turnout tonight. Me and the lady had a good time and it was nice to meet a few new people. I think this was a great way to show respect and thanks to all who helped plan it.

Guest Removed
I'm sorry I didn't get to roll out with you guys. I was keeping myself busy getting my ass kicked by gears.

Rob, you were cracking me up.

and you was cracking me up trying to turn wrenchs...

so did dudes rearend even make it home? maybe i should have checked the pattern before you put the cover back on :p