Night cruise/BS session for Kenny: Saturday at 8pm

MrMeanGreen

Guest Removed
we gonna do pizza or something? or should we eat before coming out

word..or we could grab something to eat after the cruise

I will likely be there, potentially with no sway bar on the car unless I can get it in....

swing it by. we can see what wrong. weather its you got it upside down, or its the wrong bar

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new on here, so i may be out of line in asking if a new guy can join up. I didnt know Kenny either, but like a guy said a few posts ago, he was a fellow rider, so id be up for meeting all you and puttin a face with a screen name. So is this a newb friendly event?

Im new on here, so i may be out of line in asking if a new guy can join up. I didnt know Kenny either, but like a guy said a few posts ago, he was a fellow rider, so id be up for meeting all you and puttin a face with a screen name. So is this a newb friendly event?

We encourage people to come out! Just follow the rules and everything will be ok! :D

IN pending how things go today!

Absolutely, just use common sense and remember you are around a lot of responsible adults.

I live by Polaris, let me know if you want to meet up before heading over there. I only met a few of these guys, but hey this is how you meet people, by going out. Sure we wish it could be under better circumstances, but Kenny would want us to celebrate his life.

I live by Polaris, let me know if you want to meet up before heading over there. I only met a few of these guys, but hey this is how you meet people, by going out. Sure we wish it could be under better circumstances, but Kenny would want us to celebrate his life.

For sure, if you know the way i can just follow you, or we could nav it. I live Off 23 near Hinds Motorsports, so about 10mins from polaris. Id be game for meeting up and then goin over. What time were you thinking?

Well mapquest says it'll take about 30 minutes from my place, which I doubt that will be the case. But lets meet up at like 7:30 just to be safe. Do you have a nav? If not I can just write the directions down. where do you wanna meet up?

Guest Removed

dont make me punch you in the cock

Anyone wanna answer the food question??

im eating now, im sure after,ill be eating again

Guest Removed
Yeah i decided to eat like a pig right now but i will say id eat again also!!! Metabalism(?) owns me!! :D

then we shall eat again after.

my metabalism(sp) is a bitch. lol