Spring registration open for everyone!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you've been a member of ColumbusRacing.com for 2-3yrs and have never taken your car to the track????? WTF!?

It was in storage until last may and have been working the kinks out of letting it since for a while now

is your newly modded GT gonna be at the track friday?

Why was it in storage? You go to Iraq?

Eric is driving me up to PA tomorrow to get the GT, if all goes well I'll have it there on Friday..If not I'll be sporting the 6'r.

No Iraq, just lost interested in the car parked it took it apart for a rear swap and let it sit did some other things here and there, and also got a dui during that time so wasnt in a rush to finish a car I couldnt dirve

Ill prob see you out there on friday man I want to see the GT

DUI was going to be my third guess, it's good you got it back, has your view on drinking and driving changed?

I have mixed emotions on the new build, I'm going to be running 9.5psi on the turbo where as last year I was running 11.5psi on the twin-screw. I know that boost is all relative, I'm just hoping the lighter weight rims make up for the difference...and my et's will be close---11.4-11.6's.

now if only my fat ass could lose 100lbs... ahhh I love beer too much!

• Casper unpinned this topic