Spring registration open for everyone!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Haha, was already on the ironpony site then saw the replys. Looking for an open face helmet so I can use it at midohio as well.

ponys site wont have the right prices as wellas inventory head down there go to the big section that says closeout ( as u enter turn right)

I'll have to check, I'm thinking 2005. It may have been two years ago that I bought it. I know I use it for both autox and at the drag strips the last year or two and haven't had an issue.

I hope yours is a 2005, because mine is a 2000 and will need replaced soon.

I was pretty sure it's 2005 approved, then I looked it up and those are all 2005 approved and I know I bought it post 2005, so I'm pretty confident, lol.

Doesn't matter so much what year you bought it, I bought mine in 05, oh well.

I need to find a helmet that doesn't require me to remove a t-top.

I dont know if its an option for you but Im actually at looking to get some foam cut out of the bottom of the seat in order to get more head room.

I dont know if its an option for you but Im actually at looking to get some foam cut out of the bottom of the seat in order to get more head room.

Yeah I don't think theres anything for me to cut really but I need to start looking into something, maybe race seats. I never bothered looking for an alternative because all I've really done up to this point is autox and they don't care if the tops are off.

• Casper unpinned this topic