looking for a clean reputable tatoo shop

launchin1st

i am looking to get a small something on my forearm, looking for a clean shop. i dont want to sitting there with a guy that smells like piss and bo.

the closer to nationwide arena the better. im coming up for a jackets game on thursday and get it done before(hopefully).

thanks

tony

Guest tbutera2112
Body Language and Evolved are pretty good I hear. What are you looking to get done.

There are a few shops around that have some really great artists, but they specialize in something like portraits or what not.

i would not go to evolved for anything, ever again...the guy who did my piercing there SUCKED

ive heard great things about high street tattoo....ill be looking for a place soon as well

subscribed

Evolved is sooo over priced... Its crazy.

High Street Tattoo is pretty good, and decent prices.

Argus in Hilliard is my favorite so far (I have 4 tats, 2 piercings) The tat I have from Argus is the best and the guy who did it is amazing... He just did one for one of my friends too. His name is Andrew, and he has decent prices too.

LOL @ people crying about over-priced tattoos. Like you should be "bargain shopping" for something that will be fucking permanent on your body.

Awesome, you've saved yourself $50, but now you have hepatitis and a tattoo that looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost smoking a blunt. Congrats, retard.

I've gotten all my six of my tattoos at Evolved. Very clean shop, no complaints.

I've got no ink but my ex got a really cool, fairly complicated thing done at Bodystain on the corner of Cleveland and Morse, 4410 cleveland ave is the address. She got the symbol from Fahrenheit 451 (seen below), but she only had a really crappy picture and the artist did a really awesome rendering of it on her back. Also, very moderately priced but very VERY clean.

http://thethunderchild.com/Music/Articles/Vertlieb/Fahrenheit451.jpg

edit: http://www.bodystain.com

Guest Removed
LOL @ people crying about over-priced tattoos. Like you should be "bargain shopping" for something that will be fucking permanent on your body.

Awesome, you've saved yourself $50, but now you have hepatitis and a tattoo that looks like Casper the Friendly Ghost smoking a blunt. Congrats, retard.

I've gotten all my six of my tattoos at Evolved. Very clean shop, no complaints.

plus one, there were 250 claims of MRSA just in ohio from shitty tattoos last year or something like that

girls work was done there by mike.:cool:

Edited by Removed

Hey, I do not go around making fun of your tats. You don't have to be a jerk, man.

Hey, I do not go around making fun of your tats. You don't have to be a jerk, man.

No lie, an old buddy of mine actually has that tattoo. Worst.tattoo.ever. We laugh about it all the time. He got it when he was like 14 years old - and it looks like a 4 year old did the tattoo work for him.

No lie, an old buddy of mine actually has that tattoo. Worst.tattoo.ever. We laugh about it all the time. He got it when he was like 14 years old - and it looks like a 4 year old did the tattoo work for him.

Haha, that is win in my book.

Did you use a specific artist at Evolved? I want the words and symbol in my sig as a tattoo but I want to work done right.

yup

Sovereign Collective

the location

1042 N. High st.

great guys and top notch work

been getting my sleeve done there. ask for scott or steve

tell them i sent ya

i have gotten some ink from Joe Evans (owner of liquid vision) and he does amazing work as well. never heard of them getting red flagged for dirty shop, that may have been before he owned it or something. he has a sterile work enviroment.

sorry if the pics suck they are off my phone

joe from liquid vision did the mustang in this one the rest is from soveriegn collective

they did a great job piecing everything together for the sleeve

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/IMAG0009.jpg

another pic of some of SC's work on my sleeve, still not complete

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/IMAG0008.jpg

the koi i had done at Envy skin gallery on bethel by Billy Hill

very good work as well..

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p301/hoblick/IMAG0010.jpg

Haha, that is win in my book.

Did you use a specific artist at Evolved? I want the words and symbol in my sig as a tattoo but I want to work done right.

Yeah, Kurt did all my tattoos. However, the word is he moved (and now lives in New Mexico or somewhere not close like that). They've got a few fairly renown artists that work there, however, and most of them keep "books" (i.e., pictures of tattoos they've done) so that you can see samples of their work.

Body Stain on Morse and Cleveland. I have been going to the same guy for 10 years now. Just about everything he has done has been freehand. I went to them as they were featured in a tat magazine I saw years ago. He is on tattooartists.org and is usually featured. a few of the pieces he has placed on me have been features of the week. Iggy is usually in the top ten somewhere. I cant hit the site from work to link you to the art he has placed on me. Iggy (tat2stic) is who you would be looking for on the site. his featured art with me is the Picasso painting of the "Old Guitarist" and a full calf sleeve of a koi fish on one side and a red oni mask on the other. This was all done freehand and many sessions...If you choose body stain Iggy or Carmello (owner) have been featured in tons of magazines and are killer at their craft...