new here

layed2low

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i no where your at i no a few ppl that live off crest before you hit hamilton hang a left across from the combos

no shit? i live on hazelcrest. who do you know? i think theres a red head dude down on the other end of my street that rides

they dont ride street bikes to much justin that rides dirt bikes all the time lives on the street that has to deadends and ryan soon as you take a left first street on the right i went to school with them ryan had a older gsxr750 all black polished frame and extended bike was really loud

they dont ride street bikes to much justin that rides dirt bikes all the time lives on the street that has to deadends and ryan soon as you take a left first street on the right i went to school with them ryan had a older gsxr750 all black polished frame and extended bike was really loud

does ryan have or had a yellow truck? younger guy? i think ive seen him before if its who im thinkin about.

i no he had a lifted dodge ram and drives a white nissan max with gunmetal 5 star wheels on it and justin has or had a blue ram

dont know those dudes. they must live on the next street over, willowspring. my buddy doug lives on that street.

yea lol so more than lilkely you seen me come out of there last summer or a black envoy that says kawi on the back window. dude that works at scion that has the bagged and bodydropped truck is bad ass i stare at that truck every time i see it