Ken Lingenfelter's car collection

Sparky

In general I dislike import sports cars. To me they alway lack a personality they are fast/quick but to smooth. The f40 is a little closer to what I like but naaaa, I'd pass on it in favor of others. I like the R8 alot but only in black mostly just becouse it looks pissed all the time

In general I dislike import sports cars. To me they alway lack a personality they are fast/quick but to smooth. The f40 is a little closer to what I like but naaaa, I'd pass on it in favor of others. I like the R8 alot but only in black mostly just becouse it looks pissed all the time

Translation: I like my supercars to feel like an old jalopy. :p

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but unless that GTO (2nd gen) was a drag car, it shouldn't have the LeMans chrome bumper, I thought the Endura was on all GTO's.

Chrome bumper is lighter, a lot of teams put it on for weight savings.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but unless that GTO (2nd gen) was a drag car, it shouldn't have the LeMans chrome bumper, I thought the Endura was on all GTO's.

Chrome bumper is lighter, a lot of teams put it on for weight savings.

It was an available option on the GTO as far as what I know. Rare option and probably why he had it... I think that was bought at Barrett (along with several other cars I saw in there) as I seem to recall the same question coming up. I could be totally wrong though but it rings a bell...

It was an available option on the GTO as far as what I know. Rare option and probably why he had it... I think that was bought at Barrett (along with several other cars I saw in there) as I seem to recall the same question coming up. I could be totally wrong though but it rings a bell...

Did some digging...

Endura Delete, RPO 674, Only 2108 made.

Also, for more of your drooling pleasure...

http://www.midwestscc.com/photos.php?album=188

Edited by HUMBLER