new guy

appn88

hey my name is nate, i live in galloway, i drive a 2001 cadilac seville sts not planning on modding it, i do want to get a 94-95 mustang soon tho:bangbang: and possibly turbo charging it, i was into cutlass's for awhile and i had an 84 and i was going to drop a 455 and a th400 in it but got rid of it (lost interest body got to rusty) i have no pics of it but i do have 1 of my caddy

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss345/bigred777_2009/DSC00001.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

thanks for the welcome guys im good friends with "toms03cobra" in fact were neighbors and ive met a few of you in person i dont remember his name on here or in person but the guy with the dark grey 03 cobra and a few others

Guest tbutera2112
thanks for the welcome leviathan but i dont like the 666 stuff not trying to be mean, just saying im actually studying to be a preacher

in before thorne comes in here talking a buncha shit to you

This is why I dislike superstition, because that is just a number that occurs after 665, and before 667.

Though welcome to columbus racing, good luck getting the ride you want, and remember, Jesus wants you to go fast. :D

Well I used to have a tall dark haired friend named nate he hung around with us sr guys along time ago we called him nasty nate he had a 240 then another nasty nate still tall with dark hair had a caddy like yours and we call him nasty nate too

nah im a red head, i went to wasteland.... o i meant westland, i am 6'3" and 350 tho, lol

so how long does it take to actually be able to get into the rest of the forums?!?!

Patience grasshopper ... members need to check this intro and approve you, you look like you're on your way.