New from Athens

backwoodsboy

hey everyone thought id get a better look at the street scene in columbus and maybe meet some new people...

Name: Sam Mosher

Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx se

car is a build in progress preparing for my first events and i know it needs wheels....lol...they are being ordered in 2 weeks, on to pics...

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/backwoodsboy_2008/Sam296.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/backwoodsboy_2008/Sam297.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/backwoodsboy_2008/Sam294.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspension

-Godspeed Hyper RS coilovers

-strut tower bars

-(ordering end of this month)full godspeed suspension kit

Interior

-bucket seats on megan rails

-5 pt harnesses to a harness bar

-removed rear interior

- Grant steering wheel

Exterior

-full body kit(duhh...lol)

-(ordering in 2 weeks)XXR 002's 16X8

Engine/Drivetrain

-CAI

-Gutted cat to random muffler off ebay

Blacktop SR swap this winter so not a whole lot being done to the KA

probably forgot stuff

Welcome and I am going to give you +rep for doing work to the car. Not my style but at least you are trying.

What sort of motor work are you going to do to it?

Yes big plus on that aleast you touch your own car and do the own work, you would be surprized on how many people cant even work on there own car.

Guest Removed
sorry I don't keep track of every little kid around this place

guess thats my job cause they all get dropped at my house at one point or another :)

Needs moar red plastic windshield wipers.

Welcome, please try not to be the average 240 owner who does EVERYTHING cheap and quick. Think about your purchases and buy good shit, rather than just shit. Do it right or don't do it....

well lets see......body kit is subject to change since its gonna get busted up

wheels are what i can afford and i need a set so i can use my stock ones to drift and still have tires to drive...this is a DD....

DuffGTP..right back at ya...FAG

Boosted GST...body kit is because im not a huge fan of the stock 240 body...but i wish it was still stock so i could lower it more

Wagner...it will be getting an SR this winter and a couple years down the road i wanna do something crazy with it when i have another DD...like 2JZ or VQ or maybe LS1..who knows

as far as doing my own work in the third pic you can see my dads 70X100 ft garage so i have plenty of room to work

anyone else wanna chime in on more negatives so i can laugh.....cause in the end im only 17 what do you expect im working 2 jobs and im slowly accomplishing what some people dont accomplish til their 20's

How does my car suck? Because it's stock? When you move out of your parents' house you'll realize money is better used elsewhere.

Hmm, I wasn't aware that my parents lived with me. :confused:

...and a Tranny Am can be cool, but your attitude towards any car but yours typically sucks.

Not a fan of the body kit at all. If you don't like the stock body, I would highly recommend a nice subtle lip kit, or buying another car that you DO like the way it looks.

Welcome! :D