New from Athens

backwoodsboy

it will probably change looks alot i have already got a new paint job lined up at the end of may and im thinking ill buy a different front and put the rear stocker back on and add the side peices

if i could afford it i would buy a nicer car but ive got my 240 and its awesome....its RWD...good on gas...and its not a honda

plus i seen someone said i was a ricer....

i dont aimlessly rev at everything

its not a honda

i dont have stickers for stuff i dont have

body kit is because i can

but overall its all good, say what you will...

Edited by backwoodsboy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else wanna chime in on more negatives so i can laugh.....cause in the end im only 17 what do you expect im working 2 jobs and im slowly accomplishing what some people dont accomplish til their 20's

Lets not steer this boat into failwaters, there are other young folks on this site that will thoroughly walk that car. Lets not go patting our own back too hard, take your licks, don't whine about it, and you may just get out of here.

Well this is interesting, intro wasn't too bad. So let me get this straight you want to drift this car, drive it daily, paint it, and eventually swap engines? That's a tall order for anything, let alone a teenager in a 240. Whatever...........

I chink i know u but i may be wong!!!!!

And boost the KA or get a SR

I know you didn't mean it like this, but you may want to watch your racial slurs when you make like breakfast at tiffanny's.

SR is this winter...cant wait for actual power...lol

heres a pic of my other project

1963 plymouth belvedere

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/backwoodsboy_2008/102_1117.jpg

Okay now that's a car, why didn't you just do your intro with that?

lol....ive owned it since i was 12 and i really havent did all that much to it yet

plans for it

built 383

4 speed

wheels and tires

paint job

some suspension work

and yes since 12....payed 1200 dad drove it home...i spent all summer working to get the money to buy it

anyone else wanna chime in on more negatives so i can laugh.....cause in the end im only 17 what do you expect im working 2 jobs and im slowly accomplishing what some people dont accomplish til their 20's

Beleive it or not people are trying to be consructive. You are making all of the typical "teenage ricer mistakes" but don't want to be called on it.

You complain that you are "only 17 and don't have any money" but the first things you have done are ricer muffler on stock exhaust, rattle canned wheels and a super wind flapping edition body kit that you wish was stock.

If you wanted to wait for the SR, then you should have kept this as a nice daily driver and saved your money for the mods relevant to the SR swap. Not dumped cash into the autozone ricer isle.

SR is this winter...cant wait for actual power...lol

heres a pic of my other project

1963 plymouth belvedere

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/backwoodsboy_2008/102_1117.jpg

You could have avoided two pages by just posting this.

Jones i agree with you completly....the good-im learning and changing alot of my half-assed ricer stuff.....the bad-i wasted time doing it i couldve probably been a couple steps ahead but im getting there

Admitting the problem is the first step towards recovery. FWIW, you can proabably swap the body kit to some other sucker for the stocker and maybe even make a dollar or two.

You can still save yourself!

Again,

Welcome! :cool:

<3 It's hilarious hearing Chino try to do that song by himself.

I actually had the MISfortune of attending one of the Deftone's last runs up @ Polaris Ampitheatre. The dude was so out of his mind and sounded like shit I was pissed.

He could barely stand, and was about boo'd off the stage. I like alot of deftones songs as well, at least the non thrashy ones. :)