Do we know anyone that drives a black Tacoma truck?

SpaceGhost

Sounds like the same guy. I pulled up behind him and he kept looking at me, I had my daughter in the car and I am pretty cautious when she is with me. We come to another light on Westerville road, he decides to look at me some more in his mirror every 2-3 seconds, can't stop looking around, then looks at me, can't sit still, the decides to show me the raw power the "taco" has; squeals his tires taking off in front of me almost hitting the car in front of him. I give him some room, and switch to the left lane on Westerville Rd because about 1/2 a mile up the right lane turns right. We come to a stop and we get side by side and we have both our windows down, (mine is just 1/4 the way down) he yells at me. "nice rims". I say "thank you" and he speeds away only to come to the intersection where it is right turn only and he waits to get over until I get there so I have to brake and let him over in front of me (I don't want this "tweaker" behind me with my daughter in the back seat, and I don't want to be followed). This whole time he keeps starring at me or my car repeatedly until he turns later at County Line I believe. It was all just strange. Maybe I'm paranoid..... like I said nothing big.

Sounds like the same guy. I pulled up behind him and he kept looking at me, I had my daughter in the car and I am pretty cautious when she is with me. (I don't want this "tweaker" behind me with my daughter in the back seat, and I don't want to be followed). This whole time he keeps starring at me or my car repeatedly until he turns later at County Line I believe. It was all just strange. Maybe I'm paranoid..... like I said nothing big.

I chalk it up to people being strange. I had a guy in a mustang yesterday playing around behind me. I left him to go around and he continued to switch lanes and play up ahead of me. We ended up at a light together so he proceeds to rev. I simply rolled down the windows and let him see the two kids in the back as a sign that I'm wasn't game to play...........today.