Trade....

Jordy_is_on

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its bullshit man People get on these site for Fun and for help not to get told theyre style is Gay go slit your wrist and die now? wtf kinda person is that fucking cruel to dog some one else style who are you to determine right and wrong o some one's personal style?

WAT

seriously, chill out.

and use spell check kthnxbai

Its bullshit man People get on these site for Fun and for help not to get told theyre style is Gay go slit your wrist and die now? wtf kinda person is that fucking cruel to dog some one else style who are you to determine right and wrong o some one's personal style?

Are you crying right now ?

Have the razor ready ?

Guest Removed

im a true asshole, get over it

mine has blue interior and no holes on the dash...... but close very close.

rather, since that one didnt have holes in the dash either.

and my wheels were in way better shape.:rolleyes:

If you get the Supra and fuck it up, I will be forced to shit in a bag, light it on fire, and place it on your porch every night for the rest of your life. And I won't be dropping logs, I'll eat the spiciest shit I possibly can so I guarantee a mess for you to step in.

Consult me before making any decisions about this Supra.

ill go take a pic off them and show you... Going from My Da integra to a 89 toyota Supra Turbo Would this be a good Choice? What problems are know for these Supra's.

They don't have anywhere near the potential as the integra, not nearly as many APC accessories for them.

Was this thread moved to the Kitchen, or did he actually start it here??

Trading my DA9 integra for a MkIII Toyota Supra Turbo....

More your guy's Style Cause MkIII muh favs Car. and i you dont like meh dis tyme i donz giva shiat.

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

Do you HONESTLY think you're cool posting like that? Really?

Do you see even one of us making posts like that? What makes you think we want to read that?

In written language, the onus of communication is on the WRITER, not the reader. Writing in such a way that you expect the reader to decypher what you mean is just rude. Or to put it simply: If you can't be bothered to make yourself clear, then WE can't be bothered to give a shit about what you're posting about.

ill go take a pic off them and show you... Going from My Da integra to a 89 toyota Supra Turbo Would this be a good Choice? What problems are know for these Supra's.

MKIII's are kinda heavy, but still handle well. IIRC can't get much more than 400 hp out of the original engine, if you want more you will need to swap to something else. Problems with head gaskets, but can be taken care of with an aftermarket gasket and ARP head studs. Make sure they are tight from time to time and the car should be dead reliable.