Yankee Hill Machine Stripped lowers $129.99

1fast5gp

Shit, I hope they have some in stock tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up man!!!

They should, I was there to pick up my LMT CQB MRP Piston 16 and ended picking up two lowers as well. And btw they have 2 more LMT CQB MRP Piston carbines. They are almost impossible to find.

They should, I was there to pick up my LMT CQB MRP Piston 16 and ended picking up two lowers as well. And btw they have 2 more LMT CQB MRP Piston carbines. They are almost impossible to find.

We have had them for sometime and many more on the way. I wanted one until I shot it.

We have had them for sometime and many more on the way. I wanted one until I shot it.

I haven't shot mine yet. But if i don't like it, I'll just put it up on gunbroker or something. Last time I checked they were going for 3000 bucks. Do they shoot like the sig 556's?

Slightly better. I can only describe them as 'bumpy' and the recoil wave is not the same... not that there is any to begin with.... but it's just different. In a way I did not care for. You cannot make super fast follow-up shots that the gas-impingement system has become infamous for. I'd bank off of it and buy the standard. I ended up buying one and a 6940 just to re-sell them.

Just at Vances today and they still have a bunch of the Yankee Hill lowers. I ended up buying a Rock River for 149.99. The Yankee Hill looked very well made and had a really nice finish. The Yankee Hill actually looked like it might even be nicer than the RRA, but I don't know much about Yankee Hill and I know that RRA makes quality parts. Plus the finish was more of a matte finish on the RRA which will match up better with a lot of the other manufacturers uppers. Anyway, they still have probably 10 of each and at $20 less the Yankee Hill is a nice piece.

this would be my first rifle build, so lets say i get a $129 yhm lower at vances. what is the rough estimate right now for the rest of the rifle? parts kit, upper, and anything else? are the parts/uppers even available right now? greg...anyone?

tom

this would be my first rifle build, so lets say i get a $129 yhm lower at vances. what is the rough estimate right now for the rest of the rifle? parts kit, upper, and anything else? are the parts/uppers even available right now? greg...anyone?

tom

Price could be anywhere from about $700 right now, on up. Depends on how you outfit it.

Lower - 129

DSA upper from AIM - 79

LPK from Rguns - 60

This rest is totally up to you. If you went for the cheapest of everything, you could probably do it for $700, if you could find the parts. Maybe even cheaper if you find some used stuff. The parts are out there, but they are hard to find.

I'm holding off on building mine because I think the demand will drop off, supply will go back up, and the prices will have to drop.

tom

I ordered my complete rifle kit from Del-ton for 530 shipped. But I ordered with a chromelined barrel and 1:7 twist. If you just order the standard chromoly barrel it is 40 bucks cheaper. But you do have like a 3-4month wait. I ordered my kit in late January and still haven't seen it yet. If you are patient, you can build a nice rifle for under 700 bucks. If you are not, you might was well just buy a complete AR15.