King of CR? Discuss

Mopar

When you guys figure out classes then enter me in what ever class I fit in

The Horsepower class of less then 400 RWHP

The Horsepower to weight ratio class of 8.00-9.00:1

The total money spent including mods class of less then $50,000

The I can still take a girl out without her complaining about heating/cooling, noises, ride quality , or comfort class.

The still under warranty class.

The I still get 30MPG highway class.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The I can still take a girl out without her complaining about heating/cooling, noises, ride quality , or comfort class.

You and me both, except I dont have a warranty anymore and I'll have to be on the freeway and trying to get 30mpg

How about the I wanna cry cuz I'm not a drag racer but I wanna have a chance at winning a drag race class? :p

How about the I wanna cry cuz I'm not a drag racer but I wanna have a chance at winning a drag race class? :p

i could care less about winning a drag race class. i'm on here to take part and have fun, to me compared to road racing drag racing is very boring. (IMO) but to each his own.

and your right, Corvettes arn't drag cars, they just make enough horsepower to fake it. :)

i could care less about winning a drag race class. i'm on here to take part and have fun, to me compared to road racing drag racing is very boring. (IMO) but to each his own.

and your right, Corvettes arn't drag cars, they just make enough horsepower to fake it. :)

To each his own, I love drag but road racing seems fun. So hop in the stock class and do work son.

King of CR: Rules

Must have 4 wheels.

Must be driven all the way from where you store the car to the track. This is open to whatever track 1/4 mi. Mid ohio, ledges Ect.

so thiere would be a King of CR (Mid-ohio) KIng of CR (drag) ECT.

Other than that run what you brung.

I'm in, i really think you should make a horsepower limit for each class, i'd fit perfect in super stock, but no way in hell my car is hanging with a full bolton LSx car, unless a retarted monkey was behind the wheel. so maybe do like 0-300whp, 301-500whp, etc.

unless you want an all lsx shootout for stock and superstock lol.

is this starting the 24th?

I highly doubt any lsx will dominate a class, unless the only participants are lsx's lol.

It will be kinda starting on the 24th, but only the tech, grouping of the cars portion. In an effort to try to eliminate any issues once the actual competition starts, at a later date. So yes.

what class am i in. s10 back half street car on pump gas. with single power adder!

Elite outlaw. The class with the fast cars on the property, Mike told me about your truck before you went turbo. You (should) fit that class bro.

so do I qualify to enter?

I dont live in Cbus, I dont live in any town for that matter lol

You are in elite outlaw as well. This will be the class to watch, bunch of heavy hitters here.

4 wheels? What if I buy a turbo 'busa and put training wheels on it?

Your rules are weaksauce. I can exploit the fuck out of that list.

Really...? There is no way to set up a perfect list for the amount of different cars on this forum. If you feel that you can make a better rule list than do it, other wise leave your opinions out of the thread..