King of CR? Discuss

Mopar

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned out of town cars shouldn't count if there is some type of title earned and I agree. But I'd still enjoy coming down to run a good track for the heck of it. I'd be happy to line up against one of the Z's for fun.

I'd love to see your car again. I have no doubt what the outcome would be... If neither of us break, you will walk me, but still I'd line up.

Would be a cool video seeing the fastest Supra racing the fastest Z06 reguardless of the outcome.

This is a car enthusiast forum does anyone even have a 100% stock car? and there really is no way to tell whats been done, mine could pass as 100% stock if i put the stock airbox back on.

If your car is stock, then you run stock. If your car has mods then you run superstock. If you have a built motor you run outlaw. Basic overview for the rules as far as engines are concerned. If you car is really fast, then elite is your class.

Get in where you fit in.

Well now...my car would fall in one of the latter 2 classes as it is defined...If the car would hook I may have a slim chance for a race. But it is a double edged sword, car hooks lose rearend...Anyway, if I can round up a trailer, I am in.....

If your car is stock, then you run stock. If your car has mods then you run superstock. If you have a built motor you run outlaw. Basic overview for the rules as far as engines are concerned. If you car is really fast, then elite is your class.

Get in where you fit in.

OK then sign me up for the stock class. i'll put my stock airbox back on.

my point with the "stock" thing is it's hard to tell. and my point with the classes thing is they are to broad for a large number of people to be intrested. the winner is going to be the person with the most purpose built per class or who ever has the most money invested.

Get in where you fit in.

Actually, the middle 2 classes...superstock/outlaw...which is fine...I will have fun regardless....

Unfortunately thats how it works. Unless we have classes based on how much money you spent on car cost + mods. Winner is determined on $/fast ratio.

and usually when that happens it becomes built for a single purpose and is useless at everything else, not all of us want a car that is only good at one thing.

what we need to do is have a triathlon / decathlon.

Drag

Auto-x

Road Race

and for the equalizer you have to run the same setup on all tracks.

INCLUDING TIRES.

and usually when that happens it becomes built for a single purpose and is useless at everything else, not all of us want a car that is only good at one thing.

what we need to do is have a triathlon / decathlon.

Drag

Auto-x

Road Race

and for the equalizer you have to run the same setup on all tracks.

INCLUDING TIRES.

Exactly.

I think what i'm gonna do is a trial run on the 24th. It will be a normal track day, but all the cars will be grouped in each respective class. This is basically to get a system for tech and someone at the finish calling the winners. I repeat this will only be a trial setup, no titles will be awarded for the winner. Times will be shown, and you will be leaving off the tree. I'll make a new thread as it develops. I can't run this on my own, so any voluteers would be appreciated :)

I think what i'm gonna do is a trial run on the 24th. It will be a normal track day, but all the cars will be grouped in each respective class. This is basically to get a system for tech and someone at the finish calling the winners. I repeat this will only be a trial setup, no titles will be awarded for the winner. Times will be shown, and you will be leaving off the tree. I'll make a new thread as it develops. I can't run this on my own, so any voluteers would be appreciated :)

I'm not running on the 24th, but I'll be there. lmk

Crazy request but can we get the track to switch over to the pro tree for a while instead of the normal.

I thought it was pro tree already, if its not.... it should be. I think Wagner is the one that can make that happen.

If your having an actual race it raises the insurance rates a track must pay. I am sure they will let you do it, for a fee. The only other way is to not let them know. As long as they are grudge races not a regulated ladder its OK.

Well this would be grudge racing, in the fact that similar built cars will be paired together. I don't see a need for brackets. So if the drivers know who they need to run before they make a pass, is that okay?