Pirates and United States Ship

Drewhop

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plan...

Announce some random ship saying its carrying important expensive cargo to the world..

In ship have a special forces team of sort side hiding out..

Wait until its hijacked..

Kill every god damn "pirate" to send a good message.

Profit?

Idea 2..

Start arming people on the boats..

Let people kill the pirates..

Profit again?

Why don't they carry arms? Seems stupid to me not to. Not like this suprises anyone anymore. Clearly this would not happen if the pirates knew "well I'm going to try to hijack this big ship, but they will be firing AR-15s at us, so maybe it's not a viable option. The suprise to me is that these pirates are not being shot or left in the middle of the Indian Ocean because some shot their little rafts full of holes.

I am sure there is some international relations bullshit preventing us from simply arming all of our ships. It would probably be considered "illegal".

Well, now you say, but the pirates are doing it. Well, what they are doing is clearly illegal.

Put a small carrier in the area.

After they get the there shit sank a couple of times they will understand the term EPIC FAIL.

Right now it appears there is to large of an area to cover using regular boat based defensive units. They need some jets that can be quickly deployed.

SPACE GHOST

You cant seem to stop yourself from making mindless posts regarding firearms. Let me give you a hint. A pirate will not be afraid if you carry a pea shooting AR15. They are a joke!

Idea 2..

Start arming people on the boats..

Let people kill the pirates..

Profit again?

There was a chinese boat not long ago where they quickly made some molotov cocktails and threw them at the pirates boat. The pirates made it on, but then the crew just locked themselves inside.

I thinking arming the crews would just put them in more danger. They are not going to shoot you if your unarmed.

• Confused 1

I thinking arming the crews would just put them in more danger. They are not going to shoot you if your unarmed.

LOL

They can't shoot you if you sweep their boat with a .50BMG mini gun and sink it before they can get to you

Wow just wow.

I honestly can not imagine how you think that is a valid argument.

Example:

Pirate- So yeah, I got your wife and kid and I am going to rape them.

Lolryan- No worries I don't have a gun so at least you wont shoot us.

Fuckin Idiots

Wow just wow.

I honestly can not imagine how you think that is a valid argument.

Example:

Pirate- So yeah, I got your wife and kid and I am going to rape them.

Lolryan- No worries I don't have a gun so at least you wont shoot us.

Fuckin Idiots

Lol he's 18 so he's just finishing HS and most of us that are replying in this thread have been out of school for 5+ years. A lot has changed and they teach a hell of a lot more carebear crap now. I am in the schools a lot of read the garbage and here the teachers lecturing.

There was a chinese boat not long ago where they quickly made some molotov cocktails and threw them at the pirates boat. The pirates made it on, but then the crew just locked themselves inside.

Have you ever read anything about the army or marines that were there back in the early 90's? you have to be out of your fucking mind to think that.

Lol he's 18 so he's just finishing HS and most of us that are replying in this thread have been out of school for 5+ years. A lot has changed and they teach a hell of a lot more carebear crap now. I am in the schools a lot of read the garbage and here the teachers lecturing.

this must be true because when I was visiting one of my friends from school who is at parris island as a marine drill instructor, said the kids now that are going through 17-19 yr are the biggest overweight crybaby pussies he has ever seen. They have more recruits now then everbefore trying to say they have mental problems so they can get discharged out from bootcamp.

Yeah I am with you. You are completely correct.

People with those type of reactions are the same people that vote for all the gun bans and restrictions and have absolutely no idea what any of them mean.