Real racing video

Sam1647545489

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey white, I got $1000 says I go 10's in my car this summer with my baby T4 turbo, put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

Damn, Cavin laying down the smack. What turbo did you end up replacing the 80 with?

Please start taking grammar classes at cstate for christ sake. With all the talking you do you better hope that little 7 of yours is going to be fast...

I dont believe in Christ, And you should be the one taking grammar classes at

cstate

Technically if you would want to use that word in its correct way it would be C State.

Hope is for the weak. It will be fast. Doing and saying are two different things.

I walk the talk I speak. Nothing more nothing less.

I'd like to see how this car might fair. The guy's name is Ray Pampena, and he's pretty well known among the 3000gt/Stealth ranks, from New York I think. No real pictures of the car racing, but there are a few launch and crappy pull vids out. One of the more badass street cars I've seen on 3si or anywhere really, no track times or real dyno numbers yet though. I'm sure the IPS guys are family with him and the car.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c178/raysinsomnia/0322091705a.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c178/raysinsomnia/0322091705.jpg

Apparently it handles liter bikes pretty handily, from one of his posts:

"dude you should have seen those bike guys today. they had to follow me to talk some. the gsxr guy was like wtf?? i was going 165 and i could hardly see you anymore! there was 3 other bikes with him that were waaaaay back there lol.

even with burning the tires like that i was pulling bus lengths on them lol good times"

AND

"last time i raced a bike, it was a ZX10 that was already ahead of me when we started. theres nothing like passing him up while hes laying flat with his head tucked and watching him peek over at me bye bye!"

Here are a couple shitty vids, just playing on the street:

Here are the plans/mod list from one of his posts:

"well i have to put my 300M axles in yet. it WILL break one at the track. its running mid 10s g tech with 1.7X 60ft (spinning) on the pump gas. the g tech has always matched track times for me. so id imagine real low 10s on pump with my usual mid 1.5 60ft times at the track.

i have no cage at all so it will be a one pass deal 4 plus hours and $50 in tolls away. id like to tune it for race gas and let it rip like that at the track. i REALLY wish i had a track here on the island.

so ill probably tune it in on the street with the g tech on race then make a dyno pull if i can. im tempted to go to the Trevor school of big meth and maybe always leave it on pump gas.

im bad with mod lists but ill try

pampena 3.5 stroker

stock head gaskets

head lift fix

3sx stage 3 heads (now with ferrea valves)

3sx race cams

UR cam gears

power enterprises t belt

custom intake mani

90mm BBK t body

twin GT3082 DBB turbos

long tube headers and custom piping

tial external gates and BOV

GTPRO custom front mount core

pampena getrag with bellhousing brace

NOCAR t case housing

3SX stainless mid housing

rps twin disk clutch

1000cc RC injectors

GTPRO fuel system

twin walbros

275-35-18 bfg drags

SSR ZX speed wheels

stock drive shaft and radiator

lots of hours and hours

AND 1 GREEN APPLE AIR FRESHENER"

Just wanted to share, as I was impressed....

Straight out of FnF.

Yes I agree but from watching the videos that car moves!

Yea, I can't say much for the guy's taste, but he seems to put a hell of a powertrain together. I'll post up some more vids once it sees the track/dyno.

Hey white, I got $1000 says I go 10's in my car this summer with my baby T4 turbo, put your money where your mouth is or shut the hell up.

As a man of Mischief, I propose a bet. I got faith in you brotha, but we can make this a grand spectacle!

10's are easy, I did that with a stock 4 banger. Lets up the Ante-9.99 or better in street trim, a money bet, you vs. the world. You got more than enough power and tire to pull it off. Since your offered $1000, I will do my best to get enough pot bets to the $1000 mark.

How it works-

-Have a trusted 3rd party open up a pay pal account.

-Open up the account to all for bets AGAINST you, up to the $1000 level.

-You offer the $1000 antie

-Profit.

If you win, you get paid. We go to Kahooz an make it rain all fucking night. If you don't make it, everyone else gets paid. Shit happens.

The bet would be

Your car-street trim (street tires)

You driving-your choice of 1/4 mile track-to a 9.99 or better

Video Verified.

Sound like a party?

Love

DK

Ha, I told him to go bigger rather then smaller. He will listen to you, not us so maybe you should call him and tell him to at least keep the 80. :cool:

Well, I just told him to turn the boost down....:cool:

Cavin, seriously, Nenni will be up here Wed 4/22 for a few days, so bring it up to Toledo, get Don to put a real boost controller on it, and Justin will get it running so much better for you.

White, your beat and slow do you even race, my offer still stands.....

Shanton your a fucking idiot, call me when you hit 11's...and your last post makes zero sense...

JP...last I recal im not the one that put my car into the wall on the highway. I will take you up on that bet and regardless I will make it rain wherever the fuck I go. Get your bitch ass down to columbus so we show you a good time. Open the pay pall tomorrow afternoon.

Hey jamie in all seriousnes though I just talked to Don the car should be up there this weekend I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon to give you an update on the situation.

Well, I just told him to turn the boost down....:cool:

Cavin, seriously, Nenni will be up here Wed 4/22 for a few days, so bring it up to Toledo, get Don to put a real boost controller on it, and Justin will get it running so much better for you.

Seems like the most logical thing to do. Keep the power on tap whenever needed, roll around on low boost for the streetability.

JP...last I recal im not the one that put my car into the wall on the highway. I will take you up on that bet and regardless I will make it rain wherever the fuck I go. Get your bitch ass down to columbus so we show you a good time. Open the pay pall tomorrow afternoon.

I'd be worried about you at the strip. Thats a lot of car to get sideways and recover!

I'll make a post and gauge interest for this bet and we'll go from there.