team jeep

Skinner

Only other car I've had besides the Miata was a 92 Cherokee Laredo, no airbags, barely any brakes and the driver seat was very loosely connected to the floor. But nothing could beat it in for winters in the snow belt, and it was fun to take off road every once in a while.

Just joined. I own a 01 WJ. I hope to be looking for an old CJ7 frame to start building an off-road vehicle.

My brother has a CJ7 frame PM me and I can find out info.I have a 4runner but have a CJ5,CJ7 and 76 Wagoneer in the family.

My Heeps in chronological order

01 TJ sport Moss Green/Tan top leased brand new SOLD

00 XJ sport Chili pepper Redbought used, still see it around Dublin SOLD

83 CJ-7 Red/black top The body was Rust holding hands. She never let me down though. After I sold the TJ and was driving the XJ, I missed getting the jeep wave, so I bought the CJ as a beater/toy. SOLD

02 WJ Limited. Black All the bells and whistles except the overland package. It was a nice ride. Still see it around town. SOLD

06 TJ Solar Yellow/black top. Leased new. I lifted it and put 32's on it with less than 1000 miles on it. Its been broken into more times than I care to count