Cavin vs. the World

coltboostin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who said anything about street tires...car will be on slicks...

JP did.

Yep, 1st post man. On slicks, I think you might pull it off.

On street tires though, Kevin has a graph to show you what you are up against.

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM-

JP, sounds good just let me know and shoot me a text, but like I said I claimed I would go 10's which is my orignal bet offer, not 9's

who said anything about street tires...car will be on slicks...

So wait-you want to throw slicks on your 1100++whp RWfuckingD car, and only expect to touch 10's?

This cant be serious.

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM-

So wait-you want to throw slicks on your 1100++whp RWfuckingD car, and only expect to touch 10's?

This cant be serious.

Uhhh, I don't know where you are getting your info from but my car will be lucky to make 750rwhp on my new small turbo set up so yes, on a baby 71mm turbo I will be running a slick to hit 9.99 or a low 10 which is what I originally stated was the bet.

Only in the Supra world are 71mm turbos "babys" and 750whp cars running slicks aim for 10s :lol:

lol well i agree about the slicks aiming for 10s but with 71mm turbos being baby's that also goes along with v8's and other bigger engines.

lol well i agree about the slicks aiming for 10s but with 71mm turbos being baby's that also goes along with v8's and other bigger engines.

On a huge displacement motor, sure 71mm is small

I thought 2JZs were 3 liters. A 71mm turbo is not "small" on a 3 liter engine.

(Cue 2 JayZ photo)

Dude, throw street tires on and pump gas in your car, and I will personally drag you down the 1320 in my family carting sedan.

ill bet you $1000.00 you wont...drag radials are street tires remember.

Jp. I wanna put 1000.00 on Cavin. I bet he can do it on drag radials too. Take my bet?

ill bet you $1000.00 you wont...drag radials are street tires remember.

I am not near baller enough to throw down a thousand bucks on a race against a car with double my horsepower.

pump gas, no meth or nitrous and a DOT tire I'll do $50. Pro tree.

Jp. I wanna put 1000.00 on Cavin. I bet he can do it on drag radials too. Take my bet?

9's on Radials?

Uhhh, I don't know where you are getting your info from but my car will be lucky to make 750rwhp on my new small turbo set up so yes, on a baby 71mm turbo I will be running a slick to hit 9.99 or a low 10 which is what I originally stated was the bet.

You can make over 900whp on a 71mm, 1000+ depending on turbine wheel.

Either way, its more than enough for 9's and there is a BIG difference from 10.0001 to 9.9999. If your on a slick, and want just a 10, I dont think anyone would bet against that. My Grandmother could get a 10.x out of a 800++whp RWD car on slicks.

And She's dead.

9's on Radials?

You can make over 900whp on a 71mm, 1000+ depending on turbine wheel.

Either way, its more than enough for 9's and there is a BIG difference from 10.0001 to 9.9999. If your on a slick, and want just a 10, I dont think anyone would bet against that. My Grandmother could get a 10.x out of a 800++whp RWD car on slicks.

And She's dead.

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, throw street tires on and pump gas in your car, and I will personally drag you down the 1320 in my family carting sedan.

Dude get the hell out of this thread my car has never seen pump gas in its life and never will. You go and call me out then ask for fuckin breaks like street tires and on pump gas...youve got to be kidding me. I'll run you heads up for any cash you want. I will have my drag wheels on the car plus ill be on some c16 or import. I'd love to drag your turd down the 1320....

I'll run you heads up for any cash you want. I will have my drag wheels on the car plus ill be on some c16 or import. I'd love to drag your turd down the 1320....

:bangbang:

2hipsi Take him up on it. Ask for one pass, one pay out. Statistically your best chance of victory.

DK-

Dude get the hell out of this thread my car has never seen pump gas in its life and never will. You go and call me out then ask for fuckin breaks like street tires and on pump gas...youve got to be kidding me. I'll run you heads up for any cash you want. I will have my drag wheels on the car plus ill be on some c16 or import. I'd love to drag your turd down the 1320....

No shit, with slicks on and your car on kill mode I hope you could beat me.

If I get a Q16 tune and some motorcycle slicks, I might give it a shot then.

The point I was trying to make is that you have a beast of a car running on full kill, you are going to runs slicks, and you SHOULD be aiming for 9s, not 10s. You were calling me an idiot, because I think a turbo rated at 90+ lb/min is not small.

:bangbang:

2hipsi Take him up on it. Ask for one pass, one pay out. Statistically your best chance of victory.

DK-

:lol:

If it was a pro tree, and he didn't get a practice pass maybe.

You said it yourself though, anyone should be able to drive his car into the 10s.

What the hell did you guys do to make him so damn defensive and insecure anyways?