Cavin vs. the World

coltboostin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ the Richie Rich lol factor of this thread

I'm kind hungry, anyone got a cookie?

I feel the need to ban you from this thread completely. I know for a fact you can contribute nothing and can only offer more of the above useless dribble.

I feel the need to ban you from this thread completely. I know for a fact you can contribute nothing and can only offer more of the above useless dribble.

This is the Kitchen. It you cant take the heat,

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT.

If this was a serious thread, it would be somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlz3FA-Rjg

This is the Kitchen. It you cant take the heat,

THEN GET THE FUCK OUT.

If this was a serious thread, it would be somewhere else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlz3FA-Rjg

Ironically, this is a serious thread, for the adults participating in a discussion about racing. Not for those poking their head in and adding:

"OMG LOLZ RICHIE RICH LOLZ HAHHAH"

Ironically, this is a serious thread, for the adults participating in a discussion about racing. Not for those poking their head in and adding:

"OMG LOLZ RICHIE RICH LOLZ HAHHAH"

Again, if you can't take the heat, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT.

Yeah, this thread is real serious, so serious we had a Kevin R. graph and everything.

Please....

750 RWHP

3500lbs (give or take) Vehicle Weight

Your Power:Weight Ratio is 1 : 4.7

This means that for every 4.7 pounds of weight on your vehicle, you have 1 horsepower. So for every 4.7 pounds of weight you remove from your vehicle, you will feel the effects of an additional 1 horsepower, although your actual peak horsepower will not change.

The math is there.

1/4 mile calculator

http://robrobinette.com/et.htm

Uhhh, I don't know where you are getting your info from but my car will be lucky to make 750rwhp on my new small turbo set up so yes, on a baby 71mm turbo I will be running a slick to hit 9.99 or a low 10 which is what I originally stated was the bet.

I lol i have seen stock explorer motors with pump gas a a ebay turbo go 10s with 500rwhp pretty sad you need 750+ to due it.

Guest Removed

look, slicks radials turbos blah blah blah.....better fucking worrie about the driver gasket failure first

I lol i have seen stock explorer motors with pump gas a a ebay turbo go 10s with 500rwhp pretty sad you need 750+ to due it.

thats what im saying.

Edited by Removed

Again, if you can't take the heat, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT.

Yeah, this thread is real serious, so serious we had a Kevin R. graph and everything.

Please....

If you don't think my graphs are serious then you are a tool. They depict actual statistical data and years of surveys. You think I just throw those things together in MS Paint or something? Get the fuck out. I have a $2,000 Graph Designing Program with access to any statistical database in the world. Shit connects to mother fucking satellites and shit. I'm the god damn reason the space station exists. So GTFO and let the adults get back to serious business.

If you don't think my graphs are serious then you are a tool. They depict actual statistical data and years of surveys. You think I just throw those things together in MS Paint or something? Get the fuck out. I have a $2,000 Graph Designing Program with access to any statistical database in the world. Shit connects to mother fucking satellites and shit. I'm the god damn reason the space station exists. So GTFO and let the adults get back to serious business.

Right, right. I apologize my guru.

:lol:

Dammit this entire website is just oozing with win today hahahaha I'm so glad I have a blackberry right now.

Best post of the month. I would graph the win but I don't have all of the fancy doo-dads that you do.

JP-

do you consider a drag radial a street tire? such as an ET street?

Of Course, but as Cavin said- he will be running slicks.

So Cavin, Slicks-Kill-9's. Yes or no? Dont ask for slicks and 10's with a car or your caliber. That would be simply fucking embarrassing.