Cavin vs. the World

coltboostin

If you don't think my graphs are serious then you are a tool. They depict actual statistical data and years of surveys. You think I just throw those things together in MS Paint or something? Get the fuck out. I have a $2,000 Graph Designing Program with access to any statistical database in the world. Shit connects to mother fucking satellites and shit. I'm the god damn reason the space station exists. So GTFO and let the adults get back to serious business.

Epic Post

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't think my graphs are serious then you are a tool. They depict actual statistical data and years of surveys. You think I just throw those things together in MS Paint or something? Get the fuck out. I have a $2,000 Graph Designing Program with access to any statistical database in the world. Shit connects to mother fucking satellites and shit. I'm the god damn reason the space station exists. So GTFO and let the adults get back to serious business.

Lol.

A graph and an epical post!

i got 20 he hits the wall befor 9.99 j/k

+1

if i were him, i would respectfully back out of all this heat/hate, and just relax with the car and take my time to dial the car in. he's going to rush something and end up in the wall. huge, huge, huge jump i would imagine to have your fastest time be 11.7, and then expect to break into the 9's with any car.

Kevin R = greatness.

Of Course, but as Cavin said- he will be running slicks.

So Cavin, Slicks-Kill-9's. Yes or no? Dont ask for slicks and 10's with a car or your caliber. That would be simply fucking embarrassing.

cool just wanted to make sure on same page....in for making it rain anytime:cool: