Another call out thread

DKilbourne

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I know. I just don't see the point in 2 similarly modded cars really going at it, especially since I know you know how to drive the living piss out of your cars. We will get to it this summer. DK I wouldn't mind spanking upon, just because I know nothing about him or his car.

My 60's were all over 2.0. I need a better tire. Bad.

I'm sure we can arrange a race at the track. I'll find someone to donate some tires and don't worry, your 11.80 won't get it done. It will be nice to outrun a car making an extra 60 wheel.

I'm sure we can arrange a race at the track. I'll find someone to donate some tires and don't worry, your 11.80 won't get it done. It will be nice to outrun a car making an extra 60 wheel.

No need to donate, I can handle that on my own.

11.80s is weaksauce I agree. I wont be running that next time at the track.

No need to donate, I can handle that on my own.

11.80s is weaksauce I agree. I wont be running that next time at the track.

I was talking about for me. I guess the next question is when did you run this 11.80? I saw the beast at trails last year running 12.70's the night I was running 12.1's on sumitomo radials. I guess that was a bad night. Just remember you wanted me to bring it, so it's on you.

This is gonna get good.

Mike- I know you said you did care to see us go at it cuz of similar cars but I think you and Eric would be very good.

This is the type of stuff that I was hoping for. Get some good friendly competition stirred up and get everyone out beating on their cars. I just might have to start grinding on the calipers and IRS parts to get some 15's to fit. 27x11.5x15's sound like a winner right now.

This is the type of stuff that I was hoping for. Get some good friendly competition stirred up and get everyone out beating on their cars. I just might have to start grinding on the calipers and IRS parts to get some 15's to fit. 27x11.5x15's sound like a winner right now.

Yes....I hear ya. lol. See thats the thing I could get some slicks and go get some 11.40's I am sure. But I wanna run at the track the way my car is on the street. Hope that makes sense to some people.

Yes....I hear ya. lol. See thats the thing I could get some slicks and go get some 11.40's I am sure. But I wanna run at the track the way my car is on the street. Hope that makes sense to some people.

That is what I do now, but my car doesn't do anything in first gear on the street with the tires that I have on it now. I might just put some drag radials on it and just run those. I'd still like to see what it would run with the street slicks.

mike was in the 11's at the track day when i was there last spring. i know, because he beat my car (12.04 is what i ran) with my old ported blower, and roughly 90 rwhp less. first time at the track ftl for me. second time at the track here in florida with no changes on the car and hotter weather, i was knocking down 11.5's at 125-127mph--much more in my car with more practice, better tires, and a 'ballsier' launch

Excatly.:cool:

My low boost time > all n/a passes here plus eriks spray pass. My low boost time this year > everyone in this thread best pass of their lifes.

Mid 10's already??? ..

Oh wait, I remember what you were shooting for with the 302 over the winter.... Single digits already?

Mid 10's already??? ..

Oh wait, I remember what you were shooting for with the 302 over the winter.... Single digits already?

No, my low boost pass last yr was better then your n/a pass last yr. This yr my low boost pass will be better then everyones spray pass. Thats what I was saying tootie fruitie...

I would hope so since you trailered it up there, and had slicks.

Both of my best na ands on spray were on drag radials. My best pass ever I drove up to the track with Anthony and drove it home...

There will be skinnies and slicks in the mix this year. Should be lots of fun ;)