Another call out thread

DKilbourne

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, my low boost pass last yr was better then your n/a pass last yr. This yr my low boost pass will be better then everyones spray pass. Thats what I was saying tootie fruitie...

hmm. too bad I beat you three times last year....and who knows what my car will run on spray this year....:cool:

Well shit I guess my 11.70 is weaksauce. lol. Is'nt that the fastest in here so far though?

from page 1

11.36@124 on lowering springs with 445whp. I know i dont meet the 450 or up guidelines but i like being a post whore.

cobras all need solid rears.. dont tell me that on the street an irs is better fuck that.

too bad you don't have the mods. I would have bet cory > then you on the street.

I dont street race :whistle: I woulda took my chances.. 117-120 vs 124-126 traps. so many other things come into play, rear gear ratio, 5 spd vs 6 speed what gear your starting and finishing in. I dont claim to be some bad ass driver but the car spoke for itself. I do know one thing, if corey and i raced it woulda been two mustangs going alot faster than most the lsx shittalkers that run around this site.. not you necessairily but what kinda power did your car make?? I put cars on brians pewter firebird with him off spray just curious how close your numbers are.

Yes he is on spray there. I know my car was trapping what your car was at the track day last year but I was running quicker. I am sure you gained all your mph when it was cooler and had slicks? And yes I will stick to what I say IRS> SRA for the street trust me. Like I said before I dont go to the track to hardly ever.....I could care less about my times. i would rather do it "elsewhere".

LS-oned- I am still waiting on are race.

Garret- I know me you like are street cars. "Not race cars".

I dont street race :whistle: I woulda took my chances.. 117-120 vs 124-126 traps. so many other things come into play, rear gear ratio, 5 spd vs 6 speed what gear your starting and finishing in. I dont claim to be some bad ass driver but the car spoke for itself. I do know one thing, if corey and i raced it woulda been two mustangs going alot faster than most the lsx shittalkers that run around this site.. not you necessairily but what kinda power did your car make?? I put cars on brians pewter firebird with him off spray just curious how close your numbers are.

I don't talk shit on here and don't care about my track times. I made 451 on spray. but......n20>na and m6 > a4 in roll racing. too bad you don't have it, I thought it would ahve been a great race.

well I trapped 123 last year making 450ish whp...this year ill be making about 535ish whp. so im expecting alot higher than 125

Thats cool man what do make N/A or trap N/A?

99TA and Turborust would have been a good race from a roll.

390ish, but I had no problem hangin with acouple 500whp mustangs over the weekend, and that was N/a

we'll talk forsure. Your bro invited me down once before and I still plan on it!

well I am ready whenever? Let me know.........

I know my car was trapping what your car was at the track day last year but I was running quicker. I am sure you gained all your mph when it was cooler and had slicks?

at kilkare.. yes I was on nittos and having to pedal the shit outta it every pass.

heres a vid for an example

leaving off idle 1.85 60 foot shredding the nittos best of 12.07 @117

et streets...pull up.. redline.... hold on for dear life

1.59 60' 11.36@124

backed it up with

1.60 60' 11.39@126

vid example

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...=DereksRun.flv

and i was simply answering the original posters 1st post

I've been watching some of the racing going down at the track lately and wanted to know how many of the 450-500 rwhp cars are actually running what they should. What I want to see is who out there with 450-500 wheel is actually pulling a decent E.T. .

I don't talk shit on here and don't care about my track times. I made 451 on spray. but......n20>na and m6 > a4 in roll racing. too bad you don't have it, I thought it would ahve been a great race.

I've yet to see you do any shit talking, just some good down home vids of you racing in the country and a couple track times.. It's all good

it is a shame your car isnt still together Derek.

nahh its ok. i get use that shitty excuse now on the FC.. its slow but i could drag you around the twisties....lol

at kilkare.. yes I was on nittos and having to pedal the shit outta it every pass.

1.59 60' 11.36@124

backed it up with

1.60 60' 11.39@126

vid example

Well for example.... on one my passes I was pedaling in 1st gear had a 2.07 60'ft and still went 11.90 at 120mph. you do the math with thats .2 worst 60' and I trapped 3 mph higher and almost .2 faster in the quarter than your pass on DR's and I am just putting my worst 60' pass out there. I know your car flew I am just doing a little comparing. And I am sure you know they say a tenth in the 60' is .2 in the 1/4 so yes with slicks and your 60's i would be right there. Nice vids BTW. And your car was fast becuase it was Blue!!!!!

1.59 60' 11.36@124

backed it up with

1.60 60' 11.39@126

vid example

Is that Hal going 14.54 @ 100 in the first videos? LOL that's one fast turbo car.

I went 11.30 @ 124 NA with traction issues and a hurt motor.