before i pass out...

wagner

They'd out homo each other unlike any other opponent either had faced before. The levels of gay would be so high, and so concentrated that any man that got within a 10 mile radius of the battle would immediately begin searching for another man to make-out with.

Luckily the battle will be hosted in San Fransisco ... so no one will really notice anyway.

Edited by sol740

Are we talking hand to hand combat? Or combat with other methods? Given an urban environment, like in the movie Delta Force, I believe Chuck might be the victor. Also, when given the hand to hand combat, Chuck most likely would take that aswell. Now, when it came down to firearms and wilderness, no question, Uncle Ted would deffinately kill Chuck and possibly eat him. Since, Ted doesn't like to waste anything, he'd probably grill Chuck's dead body over an open flame after he smeared his blood over him.

I say Ted for President and Chuck as VP in 2012. The world would tremble beneath the motor city mad man and Mr.Norris the ass kicker.

I say Ted for President and Chuck as VP in 2012. The world would tremble beneath the motor city mad man and Mr.Norris the ass kicker.

I almost want to put that in my signature cause of how full of win it is.

p.s. Ted would win.