I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

I might cry myself to sleep tonight. If asking if somebody wears thongs is pushing the limits...then goddamn! Let's not forget she posted pics of herself with no shirt on, get laid kid.

your a fucking noob! you shouldn't even be in this thread period :gtfo:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might cry myself to sleep tonight. If asking if somebody wears thongs is pushing the limits...then goddamn! Let's not forget she posted pics of herself with no shirt on, get laid kid.

Try reading some stickies douche nozzle,what you are doing is a bannable offence.Plus the fact that you are a noob and shouldnt be posting in here anyways..I hope you get perma banned.

I feel bad every time a new chic joins.

If she survives the full on assault of e-humping it is a badge of honor.

Welcome, hope you aren't as disturbed as this "prettyprix" character.

Hey thanks! I dig your Audi...

• Upvote 1

I remember you from motorsports. I worked there when it was still classic....i did a stunt show there when your bf was doing donuts in his lifted dodge.

yep that was me. I was the Parts Mgr. at Motorsports for awhile

Your Brooke Mossgrove's daughter? Correct? Man, my dad has known your dad forever lol. Welcome to CR!

Clean Civic, wouldn't expect anything less from your family.

yes I am! And thanks for the compliment on the Civ... :)

See ya track day! Since you and Drew are noobs you must supply me with food and drinks there. Thanks and see ya!

noob ????? hahah look at my join date, I have been here longer than you !!! and I take my bagel with no cream cheese noob :D