I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome, im not going to lie, i only talked to drew cause you were there. jkjk if its nice on friday you two are coming out, and we are going to hustle the shit out of people with you

Welcome Kelly! I have just started racing shifter karts with scca! You should come out this year, we only have two in the ladies class! Hope to meet you soon...

ps- watch out for the leghumpers!:D

I love how pathetic some of you are. Craig, I don’t know how you pull any ass, you can see the desperation in all of your posts.

The leg humpers make me laugh every time.

fuck you too! i wasn't leghumping she started it not me, go look at my original post on page 1 and its all in fun fucktard geez.......i have a g/f anyway :p

p.s. look at what the noob from dayton was saying, that douche was laying it on thick!

Welcome Kelly, long time-no see. I know you've got the sense of humor to make it past the leghumping. I'm sure it'll slow down after a while.

-Chris, from the ol' bike shop

hey chris, whats up man it's drew, how you been

L-I-V-I-N man, nothing too crazy. Glad to see you're back on the site. It's been quite a while. We'll have to catch up at a meet sometime.

haha , ya man, for sure. got my Z done and its pretty serious, for a V-6 with 500 shot of spray lol, the M3 looks sick as hell!!!!

damn kelley is more popular than me here :confused: hahahahah

fuck you too! i wasn't leghumping she started it not me, go look at my original post on page 1 and its all in fun fucktard geez.......i have a g/f anyway :p

p.s. look at what the noob from dayton was saying, that douche was laying it on thick!

I know you were not the only one BUT, if you look through all the old intro thread started by our female members you'll start to get the idea about what I'm talking about.