I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

I'v been a member for a while, but don't have many posts so I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but Welcome!

Kelly and Drew, I haven't seen you guys for a while, it's Russell from AutoZone, I used to come hang at the old shop at Rt 3 and 161. It's cool to see you guys are still together!

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thought this thread would have died down by now. I think they like you Kelly. And Drew, you better pull some shit outta your hat cause this intro thread is seeing much more action than yours.

Do you suppose chicks flip out like this if a single (as in singular) dude joins their quilting forum?

Testing this theory right now. If all goes well I will be knee deep in undersexed soccer moms that are good with their hands!

I'v been a member for a while, but don't have many posts so I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but Welcome!

Kelly and Drew, I haven't seen you guys for a while, it's Russell from AutoZone, I used to come hang at the old shop at Rt 3 and 161. It's cool to see you guys are still together!

hey!!! whats up russell, how you been man, lol remember when I let you take the viper out !! lol good times

I didn't read all the pages but welcome to CR fellow honda lover. If you ever owned a EF hatch I will give you positive rep :)

EF hatch huh?... I owned 2 at the same time..both white '89 Si's.

• Upvote 1

ryan and i get done running i turn around to see where everyone was and i see nothing but the black camaro a couple cars back. i was like wtf. welcome.

Hey, thanks. Is that your Notch? I had a '92 that I recently got rid of... built to road-race but it wasn't too shabby for a small block Roush 327 :D

Hey Russel! Man I haven't seen you since I used to roll my 'Notch around!!! OMG that was back in the day..what? '06? Do you remember my Subie? License plate the said 4WDRFT? I did your Legacy...I been toying with the idea of getting another... we all need to get together sometime!

I remember that beast, it was rowdy! Yeah '05-'06 I think, you had just got that red supercharged Nissan Frontier.

You know, I don't think I knew you had Subaru, I remember a few going in and out out of the shop, but that's not exactly shocking.

I love my Leggy, comfort and performance. Some hate on the wagon, but cops never even notice me. ;)

Drew, I remember the Viper, I wish I had enough balls to do more than take it up and down the street. :rolleyes:

You autocross the civic ever, or is it a track car only?

It wouldn't do well at an auto-x...springs are way to stiff, the valving on my shocks is insane...and the brake pads would never get hot therefor stopping may be a problem...not to mention the r-compond tires never even getting the chance to get heat in them by running a whopping 60 second lap.... and did I mention I don't have to shift until 10.5k? I could run the whole course in 1st. :(

Hi Kelley!

I've known your dad for may years. I actually had him as a "student" at an autocross drivers school at Powell Speedway in the green Porsche (yes I am that old). If I recall he had you to a couple of autocrosses a few (2-3) years ago. Welcome aboard!

Hi Kelley!

I've known your dad for may years. I actually had him as a "student" at an autocross drivers school at Powell Speedway in the green Porsche (yes I am that old). If I recall he had you to a couple of autocrosses a few (2-3) years ago. Welcome aboard!

yeah, I haven't been out to an OVR event or a SOLO in awhile...as in since '04. I went to Nationals that year too in the EVO but I haven't done anything since then... :)

Welcome kelly Ive seen u at lifestyles when I use to go their! Buy the way wyan says hi. How the civic doin since we tuend it last.

Thanks,

Eric

Mini-Me???? Is that you?! Damn..long time no talk! hahaha The EG is doing well, its lurking in the garage at the moment :p Saving for my Hans device since its now a mandated safety piece this year...ouch! Too much money!! What's new with you?