I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I make a new intro for me.. and post pics of my boobs. will people like me?

You know what they say you see one set of boobs,

You want to see them all. :o

NOOBS DONT WELCOME NOOBS

Know your place.

:rolleyes:

Welcome! i met you tonight (if i remember you were drooling on my hood.....) on a second thought, next time i see you i'll let you drive it, im sure you can drive it better than me!

:rolleyes:

Welcome! i met you tonight (if i remember you were drooling on my hood.....) on a second thought, next time i see you i'll let you drive it, im sure you can drive it better than me!

:D yes...that was me! :rolleyes: and I would love to drive it; how do you feel about Mid-Ohio? LOL :leghump:

Yay for being a tease, that's super awesome. Please, please post up more pictures of yourself in a bra! It's making me harder than a frozen hot dog right now.:rolleyes:

Did you have self esteem problems as a kid, or something? I'm not really sure what makes someone workout in a bra and then post it on a forum with no idea who will see it. Were you a webcam girl? Did someone touch you too much? Did someone not touch you enough? I really don't know what's going on here.

I'm sure all your leghumpers will back you up here but, I don't care.

It's now been too long since I've seen a picture of you, my hot dog thawed...

/my involvement in this high school thread.

Edited by Hal

Yay for being a tease, that's super awesome. Please, please post up more pictures of yourself in a bra! It's making me harder than a frozen hot dog right now.:rolleyes:

Did you have self esteem problems as a kid, or something? I'm not really sure what makes someone workout in a bra and then post it on a forum with no idea who will see it. Were you a webcam girl? Did someone touch you too much? Did someone not touch you enough? I really don't know what's going on here.

I'm sure all your leghumpers will back you up here but, I don't care.

It's now been too long since I've seen a picture of you, my hot dog thawed...

/my involvement in this high school thread.

she was just being funny and put up a pic we took in the basement, have you seen one since?? was just messing around, she knows plenty of people here and everyones cool, relax and laugh with everyone else :D