I brought my buns to "The Oven" guys.... I ADDED PICS

RacerGrrl

she was just being funny and put up a pic we took in the basement, have you seen one since?? was just messing around, she knows plenty of people here and everyones cool, relax and laugh with everyone else :D

You completely miss the point. I know a lot of people on here yet, there are no pictures of me in my boxers.

Like I said /my involvement in this thread

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:gtfo:

Yay for being a tease, that's super awesome. Please, please post up more pictures of yourself in a bra! It's making me harder than a frozen hot dog right now.:rolleyes:

Did you have self esteem problems as a kid, or something? I'm not really sure what makes someone workout in a bra and then post it on a forum with no idea who will see it. Were you a webcam girl? Did someone touch you too much? Did someone not touch you enough? I really don't know what's going on here.

I'm sure all your leghumpers will back you up here but, I don't care.

It's now been too long since I've seen a picture of you, my hot dog thawed...

/my involvement in this high school thread.

Edited by RacerGrrl

:popcorn:

(im hopeful)

Yeah, hopeful that this thread gets locked. it's embarrassing to be a guy on CR right now. “Oh look a perdy girl, I aint never seen a real one before, just my car and the interntz!” Jesus, it’s sad. :nono:

Yeah, hopeful that this thread gets locked. it's embarrassing to be a guy on CR right now. “Oh look a perdy girl, I aint never seen a real one before, just my car and the interntz!” Jesus, it’s sad. :nono:

try being a girl.

lol most of the drama stems from you men! :p

well put. I mean, I started my thread on being a newbie and within 5 posts I'm being asked to post pics,..but yet as soon as you do, someone's gotta hate on you? Seriously? OK. Its simple, being a girl = screwed if you do, screwed if you don't. :rolleyes: I poseted pics so now I'm a tease, but had I not...I'd get constant requests for pics until the point of it becoming annoying..oh well.

Guest Removed
well put. I mean, I started my thread on being a newbie and within 5 posts I'm being asked to post pics,..but yet as soon as you do, someone's gotta hate on you? Seriously? OK. Its simple, being a girl = screwed if you do, screwed if you don't. :rolleyes: I poseted pics so now I'm a tease, but had I not...I'd get constant requests for pics until the point of it becoming annoying..oh well.

do you only post in this thread?

I don't know why, everyone knows you all rule the world with what is between your thighs. this thread is all the proof I need....

Not every man is a pussy whipped bitch like you...

You're fine, don't take the internet so seriously.

I understand there are a few guys like yourself who would rather eat a dick, that's your choice not mine, I'll take pussy any day of the week thank you. .

Damn, you're scared of men and women? Did your mom leave right after your father?