newb from lima

russian rocket

got a mod list on what was down to the srt to run ur 11.6?

sure

3in 02 into a 3in dp which just dumped on the ground

mpx bfmic

cai

intercooler hardpipes with greddy bov

stage 2 injectors

afc neo tuned to 12:1 a/f

agp wg and a turbo xs hp bc set at 25psi

and a 100 shot of nitrous

with 24.5x8.5x15 m&h slicks mounted on 15in rota slips

sure

3in 02 into a 3in dp which just dumped on the ground

mpx bfmic

cai

intercooler hardpipes with greddy bov

stage 2 injectors

afc neo tuned to 12:1 a/f

agp wg and a turbo xs hp bc set at 25psi

and a 100 shot of nitrous

with 24.5x8.5x15 m&h slicks mounted on 15in rota slips

nice i have very close to the same setup cept im going to be using a safc an only a 75 shot. what unit do you use to rertard timing, or do you use one?

nice i have very close to the same setup cept im going to be using a safc an only a 75 shot. what unit do you use to rertard timing, or do you use one?

retard time? wtf is that lol

on a 75 shot i went 11.7@120

i think i could have done better on the 100 shot especially since my buddy turned the nossle facing the wrong direction, right onto the IAT and about 60ft out my CEL came on lol oh well

retard time? wtf is that lol

on a 75 shot i went 11.7@120

i think i could have done better on the 100 shot especially since my buddy turned the nossle facing the wrong direction, right onto the IAT and about 60ft out my CEL came on lol oh well

im new to n20 so i was folowing off the stickies off srtforums(frankly anyone who uses n20) advice stating u need to pull back 2 to 4 degrees of timing. im assuming u dont an urs still runs fine?

im new to n20 so i was folowing off the stickies off srtforums(frankly anyone who uses n20) advice stating u need to pull back 2 to 4 degrees of timing. im assuming u dont an urs still runs fine?

yea mines still prefect, only thing possibly wrong is the turbo might be on its way out, but then again the stock turbo was never meant to see 25 psi lol

yea mines still prefect, only thing possibly wrong is the turbo might be on its way out, but then again the stock turbo was never meant to see 25 psi lol

yea mines spking 22 an falling to 18 i was going a 50trim but sold it all an am trying this n20 setup.

last question what fuel rail did u end up using to tap into the fuel for the n20? 03 fuel rail or an aftermarket setup.

yea mines spking 22 an falling to 18 i was going a 50trim but sold it all an am trying this n20 setup.

last question what fuel rail did u end up using to tap into the fuel for the n20? 03 fuel rail or an aftermarket setup.

i ended up using an 03 rail, made installation a breese

question for the dude from lima....

have you seen a rattle-can black honda 95 ish.. coupe 2 door.....with the paint chipping away and pink showing through... probibly still slammed on red OG style rims... and its probibly still loud as hell?

Guest mitsumodder
question for the dude from lima....

have you seen a rattle-can black honda 95 ish.. coupe 2 door.....with the paint chipping away and pink showing through... probibly still slammed on red OG style rims... and its probibly still loud as hell?

i have never seen that car. or i dont remember it.