Not really new, but been away awhile

mseebs

(Cliffnotes at bottom for lazy people)

So. This is my second into. But I am making another one since I kind of disappeared off CR for a while as I lived in Toledo for the past year for school.

Push story forward. My liver failed and I ended up in the hospital, because of that I ended up back here in Columbus (Hilliard) and are now back on CR since theirs no point to being on the Toledo forums anymore. I will also be transferring to Cstate and eventually OSU.

Boring story out of the way.

My name is Matt (Or 'Seebs) and I drive a 2000 Honda Accord V6. It's not the most powerful thing on the planet, but it gets me going pretty well and girls seem to dig it. I lack a bunch of performance mods as the market is pretty slim and most the mods do very little to the cars actual performance. So I focused a bit more on visuals.

I've been out to a couple meets already as I feel awkward without fellow car enthusiasts in my life. I'm sure some you all have seen me around. I'm usually the quiet kid who chain smokes.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m61/mseebs/DSCF0034.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m61/mseebs/DSCF0021.jpg

Cliffnotes: Used to live in Toledo, now in Cbus. Back on CR because back in cbus.

• Upvote 1

What up bro, where did you and John end up last night? I told him that you guys shoulda came to the movies with us

i was at hooters with some of the cr guys till around 11 and then i went on campus with john.

Welcome back man. Idk if you remember me or not, but I used to have that yellow Spec V. I'm sure I'll see you around this summer.

haha. i remember. been awhile since then. ya ill be cruising sawmill like the old days, look out for me.