Anyone here work at a Huntington?

Primera

I need help from someone who works at a branch (or a customer service rep) regarding fees on my account. My local branch is not helpful at all and I really need to talk to someone about this and try and get something worked out.

If you do, or know someone I can talk to about it, PM me. Thanks

Yeah, I know. I've worked for a couple banks now (not Huntington), so I understand they're gonna be stingy about fees.

I don't have a go-to banker to talk to since I don't ever run into this kinda stuff, so I figured I'd try here.

I used to work for Huntington, my wife worked there for 10 years, they gaff you with fees. That is how they stay open. Find a different bank.

any large banks going to charhe u up the ass in fees is you over draw. dont over draw u wont have a problem.

Yeah, I know. I've worked for a coauple banks now (not Huntington), so I understand they're gonna be stingy about fees.

I don't have a go-to banker to talk to since I don't ever run into this kinda stuff, so I figured I'd try here.

was thhis a bank error, or you just being dumb?

have u had a fee refund in the last 12 months? if soo if ur branch wont waive any(which the branch has the most power for f/w) call cst service an explain to them the suitation an they still cant then talk with a soupervisior an or escalations person an talk to them as a last resort. if they wont then suck it up as a loss.

oh an dont say blahblah blah im going threw hard time with this recession in the economy blahblah.....lol goodluck

I'm not blaming the economy for any of it. I was dumb for not having money in at the time and not paying attention to something that was taken out about a week before I thought it was going to. Now fees have spiraled out of control and I can't cover it.

So it's not the banks fault, why would they want to help you? I work for a bank, not huntington, but we see this all the time. There are rules, if they are broken, there are consequences. These are clearly detailed for anyone who cares to read into it.

Sorry to hear.

I'm not blaming the economy for any of it. I was dumb for not having money in at the time and not paying attention to something that was taken out about a week before I thought it was going to. Now fees have spiraled out of control and I can't cover it.

wasthuis transaction taken out early with out approval or u just thought an forgot it was coming out earlie? if it came out early an wasent susposed to you can dispute it wih thaty company for screwing up your acccount

Yes, I understand it is not the banks fault and they aren't liable to have to remove any. I understand how banks work. I'm fully responsible for it. More than anything, I'm throwing myself to the mercy of anyone who might be able to pull any strings or throw out any options, but I'm assuming that won't happen. I'm just flat out broke at the moment and adding more of a balance each day to my negative account is killing me. Just figured I'd give it a shot.

wasthuis transaction taken out early with out approval or u just thought an forgot it was coming out earlie? if it came out early an wasent susposed to you can dispute it wih thaty company for screwing up your acccount

lol

http://www.charleschillout.com/English_Motherfucker_Do_You_Speak_It.jpg

My wife does work for Huntington, but she is in the legal department, so she can't really help you. You are only really dealing with her if she repo's your car or you don't pay your loans. Your best bet is to talk to the branch manager of the bank you opened your account with or what ever your "home" bank is. They branches break the rules all the time, but I can't say for sure they will do anything for you. Customer service will only say sorry, but those are the rules and fees you agreed to when you opened your account.

I'm waiting for them to call me back about that. I thought it was supposed to be taken out on the 6th of each month and it came out on the 3rd. I'll definitely get them to fax something to Huntington if it was their error, but I'm assuming I overlooked the details.

At least it's the only debt I have so I can't complain too much. Just kind of a bitch when I have NO money to cover it right now.

I'm waiting for them to call me back about that. I thought it was supposed to be taken out on the 6th of each month and it came out on the 3rd. I'll definitely get them to fax something to Huntington if it was their error, but I'm assuming I overlooked the details.

At least it's the only debt I have so I can't complain too much. Just kind of a bitch when I have NO money to cover it right now.

i under stand i would be the person that calls u in regards to collecting this (but im not with hunnington) iyt might be best to call the collections line for hunnington once ur negative like 6 days an sayb i can pay x amount if u can waive fees i can deposit today . now be mind full they wont waive all but might help you on some.

lmao chris ur my hero haha

im trying to type this while taking calls collecting on hmm negative bank accounts...... so humor me if imextra crappy today as its under my desk an im typing haha.

ha! You typing on the G1?

yup its perfect for work i prop it on its side an watch mnovvies on youtube all day haha.. but last two days been watching all the tv show "chips" haha

Yea, I copied some dvd's on mine for the flight to Arizona.

Chips?

http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~villekyl/images/you%27re%20a%20homo.jpg

When i fucked up my Huntington acct i called the 800 number on the back of the card,had them freeze my acct and i made payments until it was payed off..In the mean time i opened up another bank acct with another bank