Anyone know of any cheap/low downpayment leases?

Bam

Looking for a daily, not looking for a big car payment so I figured a lease might work, but i don't want to put any money down cause that's a waste on a lease, so anyone know of anything that'll keep the payment $250 or less?
  • Downvote 1

Guest tbutera2112

do you have to make 30 threads per week about buying a new car?

why not make ONE thread about buying a car, then just keep posting in it whenever you have something new to say

do you have to make 30 threads per week about buying a new car?

why not make ONE thread about buying a car, then just keep posting in it whenever you have something new to say

Only made 3 threads, all about completely different things...but thanks for the help.

Guest tbutera2112
Guest tbutera2112
hey, 2 of those were tech thread!! ok 4, boohoo, do you have to post?

just giving you a hard time

go turn your tv on

theres ads all the time on there for leases under 200 a month

call a mazda dealership, i think the 3's are one of them

hey, 2 of those were tech thread!! ok 4, boohoo, do you have to post?

He is a post whore. You are like White all over again though.

I hear VW and Subaru are having good leasing deals as well as honda.You can go onto the manufaturers website and it will tell you about current leasing promotions.

He is a post whore. You are like White all over again though.

I hear VW and Subaru are having good leasing deals as well as honda.You can go onto the manufaturers website and it will tell you about current leasing promotions.

lol hey now, I was wanting all ur guys useful info:(

yeah, just seems like everyone wants like $3k cash down, which is downright retarded, what happend to the sign and drive events?

you don't have to put anything down....but they are most always going to show some cash down otherwise, their payments won't be $180mo or whatever low - ball number they are boasting about.

rule #1 of leasing..never put money down. if you can't afford the car, then look at another one.

Any nice used car for $10K will keep you at $200 +/- a month. Rule of thumb: $100/mnth for every $5K financed. If you can buy for the same price, why hassle with a lease and have to worry about mileage? I work a a bank (not one that is going uner, getting bought out, or doing sub-prime loans) and we have a special right now. Low as 4.99%. Grab a good loan since you have good credit and OWN your car.

Any nice used car for $10K will keep you at $200 +/- a month. Rule of thumb: $100/mnth for every $5K financed. If you can buy for the same price, why hassle with a lease and have to worry about mileage? I work a a bank (not one that is going uner, getting bought out, or doing sub-prime loans) and we have a special right now. Low as 4.99%. Grab a good loan since you have good credit and OWN your car.

True, I just haven't found anything I liked for $10k-ish. And my fiance works at a credit union and they are doing 4.24% on anything newer than 2002. Your rule of thumb only works if you get 0% financing though...

Thanks guys, I ended up buying a cheap daily today, and I think I'm just going to keep my eyes open for an fbody or c5 in the near future.

Lock this plz....