I F***ing Hate People

scheetz31

...Not all people, just the phucks that feel they are intitled to break and steal.

Ill start of 6 months ago when my car was brokeninto and robbed of my stereo equip...right infront of my house on Lane and Indiana. Broken window, and amps were taken from trunk via the "pass-thru" in the seat left unlock.

Very next night...catch a douche bag going through my friends car--he lives three houses down--call the cops...dont think they caught him.

Went to cincy home on spring break and got new amps and installed after not having any stereo or radio for 5 months. No more than three weeks after coming back to school fo i get phucked again. I thought i could get robbed again:

1--cuse there is no trunk release inside the car...you need a key

2--the "pass-thru" is lock, so cant get to trunk that way.

3--I bolted the equip to the frame.

So this is what happened...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/scheetz31/DSC00488.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/scheetz31/DSC00489.jpg

OH SHIT NO TRUNK RELEASE>>MUST IMPROVISE

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/scheetz31/DSC00490.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa28/scheetz31/DSC00491.jpg

SO that is all said and done....

...NOPE...

TODAY, at 9:30 am , im getting back home from class. See these two sketchy dudes walking down the street. Sketchy for the fact they are wearing hoodies and gloves. Go inside and go to look for them out the window. They are at the neighbors yard across the street. They are clearly casing the place, so i call the cops again. I was thinking with my luck they are friends of the neighbors and i am going to look like an ass...

...But they are not. Ends up they kicked in the front door and entered. When the neighbors woke-up they bolted. THEN the cops show.

What is this city coming too.

No...didnt think lightning would strike twice...boy am i nieve.

Your car is marked now just like mine is. Twice I have had my stereo and speakers taken with my car IN THE DRIVEWAY. Don't install anything else in that car other then a basic cd player with normal speakers. Always remove the face when you leave.

I feel your pain :mad:

Damn man, I've seen your car around campus more than a few times, and I sometimes see it parked on Lane. You're usually parked less than a block or two from my house!! I've left my car parked behind our house overnight a total of 3 times ever, and even then I have my roommates park right up against my doors! I guess having your own lot is slightly better than the street, but probably not much.

Either way that sucks, bud. Kind of a wake-up call for me though, as I was starting to let my guard down. My stereo equipment is all hidden in factory locations, but my headunit is always visible, even without the faceplate. I've got no alarm either :(. That trunk damage is NASTY.

Your car is a target with that window tint sir. Window tint = no glass break, they simply peal the window out like they did.

Im SHOCKED they took the time to unbolt stuff from the trunk though wow.

You can thank the budget cuts in the city for the less than swift police response.. itll only get worse soon too when they start retiring and havent replaced any.

Ive had the steering wheel stolen off my truck two times, and my speakers stolen. I had the box bolted down and the just unscrewed them out of the box.

Kind of a bitch when you go to drive to work in the morning and theres no fucking steering wheel. The boss finds that hard to believe.

It took maybe ten minutes for the cops to show...but atleast they showed with three squad cars.

I only have to live at my place for another month or so, then back to cincy for the summer. When i come back to finish up classes, im am not living on campus...thats fo sho.