IPS Ford Tuning *Sale*

Turbotrio

with the DS stuff is it like the anderson stuff where you have limited control over what you can change and how much? how would you compare it to the sct stuff? is it just different? is it like looking at nike and new balance?

I asked Eric that prior to completing the buy-in and he said there wasn't a single thing he couldn't tune (Turbo / Big-boost / MAF / E85 / Etc) with DiabloSport that he could have done with SCT. Combine that with the fact that DS has better dealer pricing on their chips and programmers and system as a whole made it a no-brainer. Thus far, he has been pretty surprised at how easy the Ford tuning is as compared to GM (Or Mark's TT C6Z to be more specific) but I will have him post specifics whenever he gets a free minute.

Between the Super-Snake and a few turbo cars we have scheduled already I think we can show right out of the gate that Eric (And the DiabloSport system) are more than capable of tuning whatever you can bring down. The base tune he has done on the Super-Snake is dead-on and now we just need to find a spare 10 minutes to get it on the dyno to show what he can SAFELY gain on the car stock :)

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic