Guest Removed

more like got crunched!:(

not the best angle

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2754.jpg

but here you get the idea

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2755.jpg

takes a lot of pressure to flange a lid

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/100_2756.jpg

The owner of the tow company came and looked at it, and took pics etc.They are replacing it.

Guest Removed
Thats cool. When things are handled like that, it makes me respect them more even though it happened on their watch. Accidents happen sounds like they manned up and admitted to it and willing to fix it.

Yes it made me feel better after talking to brandon.I felt much better that it is coming from the drivers pocket. Sad to say he has never moved a tool box like this before, but i bet he dont again without guidance. I"m going to invent a device to cap most tool boxs for towing companys so this don't happen to someone else

and ITS DIRTY...after it got unloaded, i didnt even want to wipe it down. just hurts thinking about it :(

There out there. I have seen boxes moved with rigid rubber L brackets which they wrap all the sides in. I hate to see the driver have to pay. Sounded like he was trying to take the initiative and get the job done. Just made a mistake. Certainly you have made one or two in your time.

Guest Removed
There out there. I have seen boxes moved with rigid rubber L brackets which they wrap all the sides in. I hate to see the driver have to pay. Sounded like he was trying to take the initiative and get the job done. Just made a mistake. Certainly you have made one or two in your time.

Yes i have, and they have came out of my pocket. thats the best way to learn not to make them. but from what i understand, the driver did not report it to his boss (like i wasnt going to make the call by the end of the week after not hearing from them) i just would have been more pissed off at that point. But brandon seen my post, or someone did and let him know. i called him and action is takin. I just felt i had to share after my rant in my moving thread, and several pm's on the subject.

and im thinking just a cap tool to keep things like this from happening.im glad the box was strapped down that good, cause i would have killed the driver on the spot if the box was to hit pavement at 65mph on the freeway. that is my biggest nightmare.

At least it's not too expensive to replace for anyone. They can order it straight through Mac if they need to. Have them call 1-800-622-8665 and get the part number for a blue lid through tech service.

p# is MB-1355-BL on the top box..but im letting them handle it. Not my issue at this point. I just have to look at it for the time being

That's the box number. They'll need something like 041856 (that's probably wrong), just make sure they get the right color for you.

Are you not reading what im typing? That is what i said.

I read what you typed, I wasn't sure what you meant by it though. I wasn't sure why you gave me the number of the top box again :p.

Well put down the bong and remember what i said on the phone fag. I told you i wasn't sure which box it was!

http://www.mactools.com/product/tabid/120/p-329038-mb1355-bl.aspx

:eek: damn has the price went up!

I wasn't listening to you on the phone, I was busy playing Mario 64.

Mac's shit is so high priced, wait until you get me to say what these boxes cost to make.

What do those boxes cost to make?

Sorry, not posting it on the internet. I can give you an idea though...

I was going to sell mine for about $1000 below list price. When that was sold I was going to buy a bigger box and still have about $1500 left over.

Guest Removed
Sorry, not posting it on the internet. I can give you an idea though...

I was going to sell mine for about $1000 below list price. When that was sold I was going to buy a bigger box and still have about $1500 left over.

then get me some lockers you fucking homo