You need this - cool project car for sale

caseyctsv

in my head it needs more than...

Whats needed to complete build:

- Drive shaft built, I have both ends

- Shifter cable

- Various gaskets and hoses

it is still a very cool project, however someone would have to wrap a ton of money around it to make it what it needs to be.

tom

looks like not much is needed! most of the issue i could take care of then sent it to dyno brian for a tune...

Yeah I know...but where's the fun in that? If this was winter I would seriously consider it but at this point I cannot see being without a car to play with. Besides I just need a new rearend to finish mine. And maybe some turbos. And maybe a new clutch. And maybe....

Guest Removed
Yeah I know...but where's the fun in that? If this was winter I would seriously consider it but at this point I cannot see being without a car to play with. Besides I just need a new rearend to finish mine. And maybe some turbos. And maybe a new clutch. And maybe....

hollar with your needs bro..my parts guy could always be useful for stuff like that.;)

hollar with your needs bro..my parts guy could always be useful for stuff like that.;)

I will definitely give you a yell when I am ready. Just need to siphon off some funds from the "family" budget when the family is not watching ;-)